Tours near Leichhardt
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The first time I visited this museum. Volunteers ran the Museum, and the vintage buses and modern vehicles were cool. What a big collection they house there for viewing. Some of the vintage buses and vehicles you could even walk in and have a tour around on your own to take photos. They also have a lot of small buses on display in the shop. Some are for viewing only, and some can be purchased. If you are a collector of these, it's a must-visit. Some are very rare. The vintage bus rides that come with the museum ticket were also a bonus.Written 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- With an $8.80 fee for adults, it’s more expensive than other Public Pools. But facility wise, upkeep & cleanliness wise it’s superior to other Sydney Public Pools. When do they open the diving tower / diving pool though?
But like any Sydney Pool, it’s best avoided on warm weekends & warm school holidays, it’s just too crazy crowded. That’s just a sad fact of life in Sydney now, as the population increases, more public pools are not only not being built, they’re closing down !Written 25 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great walk for singles,couples and families. Plenty of places to stop and rest,have a picnic or playWritten 3 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well worth a visit when the roses are in bloom at the end of January. Quite a lovely park on the top end of Norton street.Written 2 February 2021
- I attended the Macro Photography workshop mentored by Brent and learnt a lot about technique and composition.
As someone very new to macro photography, the instruction from Brent was easy to understand and will form a great foundation for my personal macro photography sessions in future.
I highly recommend this workshop if you have any interest in macro photography at all. 10/10. Would do a workshop with Aperture Club again.Written 26 September 2023
- Excellent quality movies, more likely to be art-house than mainstream, often have good festivals like the British Film Festival , comfortable seats and relaxing lounge area while you wait. Totally packed last weekend for the closing night of the festival with The Good Liar. Huge pressure on the car pack and too few toilets when they have major nights.Written 28 November 2019
- It's in the middle of nowhere so any game means the footpaths are covered in cars, and the limited bars close shortly after half time, but it's so much better than the big stadiums and also half the price for admission.Written 17 September 2023
- This shopping centre is functional. It does what it was meant to do. However, despite the fact it has been there for as long as we can remember, it has not really changed much. It has all the essential shops, from supermarkets, to coffee shops, butcher's to fashion and so on. You can go up or down the stairs and it will only take a few seconds. We have been here several times and find no reason to dislike it!Written 15 November 2019
- Lambert Park is home to APIA Leichhardt Tigers, one of the most famous football clubs in Australia who currently play in the NSW NPL. Located in the Inner-West suburbs, it is a purpose-built soccer venue with an estimated capacity of 7,000.
We visited to watch a match between APIA and Rockdale Ilinden. Match tickets were 15 AUD, 10 AUD for pensioners and concessions, and under 16s went free. Unexpectedly, a match programme had been produced and was free.
A healthy crowd was in attendance, swelled by a large number of young boys and girls out for the occasion but many of them were more interested in playing with their mates rather than watching the proceedings happening on the pitch !
There were also long queues at the two food outlets, and the buckets of chips were doing a roaring trade, but unusually for Australian sport, no beer appeared to be sale.
The northern grandstand runs the length of the field seating around 1200 spectators in 8 rows whilst the building on the southern side has the dressing room facilities on the bottom floor with a social club viewing area above plus press facilities and media facilities. There is a small hill behind one goal with a handful of park benches for spectators.
APIA won the match 6-0 with a thrilling display of attacking football, and for anyone interested, a full report can be found on the Fatbear’s Sporting Diaries blogWritten 16 February 2023
- After a prolonged absence we visited the Italian Forum hoping for some excitement. However the place looked rather deserted. Very few people around and it looked practically lifeless. Many of the shops we used to see have gone. All those lovely restaurants and cafes we thought we would find are not there. Perhaps some places may only open at night, but then several shop fronts looked empty and there was nothing inside; they were vacant. Very disappointing.Written 19 December 2019
- The club room and outdoor space was much bigger than I realised. Plenty of tables and loungers outside. The greens were in good condition. A good range of beer on tap. The food wasn’t amazing, but I suppose standard for a bowls club. I would definitely come back here for a casual sessionWritten 29 April 2022
- I get my waxing and facials done here. Skin Therepeia is a great salon, and my therapist Sophia makes me feel comfortable and informed throughout the whole treatment. I would definitely recommend.Written 23 August 2019
- I went to a concert at the Bald Faced Stag and really enjoyed my night. It's great that some pubs still have performance spaces and encourage live local music. The room is a comfortable size, large enough that you're not squashed shoulder to shoulder with the other patrons, but small enough that you're close to the stage (unless you're standing near the bar). I found all the staff friendly.
My only disappointment is that Chicken and Sons are no longer running the kitchen. I was looking forward to trying one of their burgers.Written 25 September 2017
- I’ve been to Inthai several times now for remedial massages, and they are consistently great. This is my preferred massage place in Leichhardt. Looking forward to trying their spa treatments.Written 22 March 2022
- I hadn't gone back in a couple of years - however March 2019 went again. 1 hour Hot Stone Oil Thai massage (no funny business - thank goodness) and I was very happy. The massage was excellent, facilities were always much much nicer than say massage link people in shopping centers. $60 - which was incredible value. I am 100% going back - wasn't usual dodgy place. I will 100% gon back again and again.Written 18 March 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Leichhardt
- The most popular things to do in Leichhardt with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Leichhardt on Tripadvisor
Leichhardt Attractions Information
|Tuesday 3:48 pm|