4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is perhaps my favourite beach on Jervis Bay (and it has some stiff competition). It is relatively small and protected, is surrounded by forest, and of course offers the famous Jervis Bay white sand in spades. Importantly to me at least, it is not as popular (ie crowded) as some of the other beaches in the area). While the beach is unpatrolled, there is usually no surf here, so it safer for non-swimmers and youngsters. There is also a small playground and picnic facilities above the beach and a small headland just below that for those who like to hop across some rocksWritten 21 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Greenfield Beach is another Jervis Bay gem. All the qualities that makes JB such a magical place are present here: the soft, white sand, crystal clear water, views across the bay and, looking back, to the forest surrounding the beach. There is even a good chance you will see spotting dolphins cavorting just offshore. And of course, its a lovely place to take a dip. There is a picnic area and a carpark that tends to fill fairly quickly, especially in peak season. We preferred to approach the beach via the White Sands Track, which was a very nice way to arrive (with some terrific bay views along the way). Not quite our favourite beach here - that was Blenheim. But there wasn't much in it.Written 21 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the very few beaches in the area that you are allowed to take your dog on. And then with certain restrictions. Until 3pm the dog has to be on a lead and only after 3pm can the dog run free. Sandy beach with good parking.Written 29 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Last weekend I visited Jervis Bay with a group of 14 friends, we rented bikes as a last minute afternoon activity from Jervis Bay Bike Hire in Vincentia, Lilian the rental lady was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and tracks giving lots of local insight about what not to miss. Bikes were in great condition and easy to ride and being a large group we were given a great discount. We loved the local bike tracks around the beaches, next visit we will hire again it was a great activity.Written 10 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Vincentia
- These places are best for outdoor activities in Vincentia:See more outdoor activities in Vincentia on Tripadvisor