Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This is perhaps my favourite beach on Jervis Bay (and it has some stiff competition). It is relatively small and protected, is surrounded by forest, and of course offers the famous Jervis Bay white sand in spades. Importantly to me at least, it is not as popular (ie crowded) as some of the other beaches in the area). While the beach is unpatrolled, there is usually no surf here, so it safer for non-swimmers and youngsters. There is also a small playground and picnic facilities above the beach and a small headland just below that for those who like to hop across some rocksWritten 21 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Greenfield Beach is another Jervis Bay gem. All the qualities that makes JB such a magical place are present here: the soft, white sand, crystal clear water, views across the bay and, looking back, to the forest surrounding the beach. There is even a good chance you will see spotting dolphins cavorting just offshore. And of course, its a lovely place to take a dip. There is a picnic area and a carpark that tends to fill fairly quickly, especially in peak season. We preferred to approach the beach via the White Sands Track, which was a very nice way to arrive (with some terrific bay views along the way). Not quite our favourite beach here - that was Blenheim. But there wasn't much in it.Written 21 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This facility has a gym,heated pools,waterslide and spa. Many classes for all ages and abilities. I always find it clean and the staff friendly and professional . The cafe is a nice place for a snack and coffee while the kids enjoy the pool .Written 21 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the very few beaches in the area that you are allowed to take your dog on. And then with certain restrictions. Until 3pm the dog has to be on a lead and only after 3pm can the dog run free. Sandy beach with good parking.Written 29 April 2019
- Last weekend I visited Jervis Bay with a group of 14 friends, we rented bikes as a last minute afternoon activity from Jervis Bay Bike Hire in Vincentia, Lilian the rental lady was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and tracks giving lots of local insight about what not to miss. Bikes were in great condition and easy to ride and being a large group we were given a great discount. We loved the local bike tracks around the beaches, next visit we will hire again it was a great activity.Written 10 July 2018
- Great meals here! Come hot with a smile and good size helpings too! They do a smorgasbord on most Thursday night with plenty to choose from and is great value!Written 3 March 2019
- A real treasure trove. Hard to leave this shop without something that you’ll love. Bought many gifts for friends and family.Written 25 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Vincentia
- The best outdoor activities in Vincentia according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Vincentia on Tripadvisor