5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Best experience I’ve had in years. Hadn’t been on a horse in decades but Paul, Shelly and the team eased me into it then got me running again. Everything about this bush micro-vacay was perfect: people, place, food, and of course the brilliant, patient, gentle horses. I’ll 100% be back again soon. Do it.Written 4 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a fabulous morning in the Victorian high country with Bruce, his son-in-law and the four of us. Bruce was very welcoming and took time to explain the history of the property, the area, and his family. The ride we booked was for two hours and went up into the bush, across a creek and provided picturesque views of the snow-capped mountains in the distance. We saw numerous kangaroos, sambar and fallow deer and wombat burrows. The horses were all lovely and our family felt safe and comfortable during the ride. Next time we visit we’ll look at booking a longer ride and perhaps even an over nighter. Thanks for a great morning! 5 stars ⭐️Written 20 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our cycle group came here for dinner on our Mt Buller trip. Roast Beef was verb good. Most were jealous of the person who had the Lamb Rump. Service was great.Written 15 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you Corey and Meg, your wonderful support team, Jill, Luke and Chrissy and the lovely Appy Mav for an amazing holiday. The Snowy River Movie Ride was a dream come true. Wonderful horses, spectacular scenery, delicious food and great company. You looked after us all so well and gave us such an amazing experience. I loved every day and can’t wait to come back.Written 26 February 2020
- I went on a weekend ride twice in the last 2 years. Although a bit of a late review I just have to say that this place is awesome. The horses are so well called for and know their every footing. The food was good. The staff was really good, making the trip amazing. It was just really fun.Written 19 August 2018
Merrijig Attractions Information
|Saturday 1:05 pm|