Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This large, modern shopping complex is pretty much a must for any visitor to the Gold Coast. A wide variety of shops, both in terms of product & services and cost, and a similarly large variety of eateries. But particularly impressive is the design, being based around a large open area with lots of seating. All very well maintained. A world-class shopping precinct.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Buy a $10 day pass and you can make unlimited use of the G link and the buses. Excellent value for money. Super regular services.Written 12 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great beach to walk along. The water is quite rough, so not really suitable for young kids. Stunning scenery and big enough not to feel crowded.Written 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great vibe with a very nice meal but had to line up and it was hard to get a seat on a Saturday nightWritten 27 May 2023
- A very small mall, but with some unique shops. Great to pop in if you’re going past, but don’t go out of your way to go there.Written 15 November 2023
- Great park for young children. Some added shade helps, and it is all fenced in for safety of kids. Could easily spend an hour or two letting kids roam free.Written 18 July 2022
- When you have 1000 people for dinner it's hard to get all the meals out on time an hot...they did it!
Excellent service. Extraordinary food. Wonderful festive atmosphere.
Great entertainment by 2 bands...the hits of the 80s had the dance floor packed.
A great night out, great value, great funWritten 8 December 2021
- the gardens are a joy to visit and provide for family fun. access is easy and parking is available. Be happyWritten 23 October 2020
- Moving tribute to the forgotten war that is Korea. Very well done in a lovely bush setting. Well worth a stop.
TIP: visit the nearby Kokoda Memorial which is 100m away within Cascade GardensWritten 3 August 2019
- We saw the markets from our room and went for a visit. It was VERY hot and some stalls were hard to get out of the sun but overall were fun stalls with very creative and well priced productsWritten 4 December 2018
- Located next to Kurrawa Surf club, is this lovely green space, is part of a larger park area, which is very popular on weekends with visitors and locals alike, there is an excellent walkway to enjoy a stroll, as well as seating to have a rest, or watch the world go by.Written 25 August 2020
- In Broadbeach you can't miss this area which eventually leads down to the beach. It's close to the Oasis Shopping Centre and you can normally find what you need in the numerous bars, cafes and pleasant shops.
You don't have to worry about traffic here - nicely pedestrianized with plenty of benches to sit and watch the world go by.
At night it's nicely illuminated giving a sparkling atmosphere.Written 6 December 2022
- Love the wide choice of dining and bar facilities here, shows are generally very good however seating is still too low in the auditorium and we are continually moving back and forth to see around the person in front of us.
Parking continues to be a major problem, worse than ever, hard to know which entry to take and once in the "general public" park it is like an horrendous maze to find your way in, around and out of it. Not only that we are charged for parking, more on weekends, despite the fact that we are dining and drinking there and paid for a show as well !
Warning, once exited if you want to head west turn right at the gate because if you head towards Hooker Boulevard and Pacific Fair there is no right turn and you'll have to back track around the Casino!
We won't be rushing back there.Written 30 July 2023
- Located within the Broadbeach precinct, is this lovely park, awesome public toilets, plenty of seating, looks really nice at night.Written 23 August 2020
- It's so nice to see that in the midst of an international holiday area the Gold Coast have not forgotten our Australian history.
Very nicely done, this memorial is worth the visitWritten 15 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Broadbeach
- The best day trips from Broadbeach according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Hop on Hop Off Bus - Tamborine Mountain
- Gold Coast Hot Air Balloon with 5 Star Champagne Buffet Breakfast
- Springbrook, Natural Arch & Numinbah Valley + Hot Air Balloon with Breakfast