- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We loved this tour, riding the old Yellowstone Bus made it even more fun. The guide was very knowledgeable, knew where to go to get good shots and helped with technique. He was able to drive and park places we wouldn't have as individuals. I would highly recommend this!Written 4 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Why is it called Fishing Bridge when you cannot fish from the Bridge? When I first saw the bridge, as a kid, people were standing very close to each other and fishing the water below. It was a dangerous situation with those hooks and people so close. That ended in 1973.
Did you know that the oldest Native American sites here are around the lake? They lived here over many, many year up to $10,000 yrs. ago. When did the lake waters tip toward the Pacific? How was this lake created? Wyoming’s only native trout lives here. What is its name? Can you name any other lake in the states with the elevation of this lake? You will learn this and more if you rent a boat or visit the Museum or Visitor’s Center.
Stroll around through the woods of Lodge Pole Pines [once used for Teepees] and the General Store. Most of the buildings were built between 1925 and 1937.
You could have ridden a stagecoach into the park until 1917. The peak of stagecoach riding was around 1886. The roads were very rough during this time. You can rent a ride in one not far from here.
The history of this area is found at: ]
Nature and Culture at Fishing Bridge - National Park ServiceWritten 27 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They have all of the cold weather supplies you need. Yaktraks, hats, gloves, showshoes, poles and food items.Written 7 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Yellowstone National Park
- These places are best for shopping in Yellowstone National Park:See more shopping in Yellowstone National Park on Tripadvisor