Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- By far, this was some of the best Thai food we have ever eaten. Food, though not quick, was very generous in serving size and absolutely delicious. In fact, we could not fault the Thai flavours, and along with the beautiful fresh local produce, we had an incredible meal that didn't break the budget.
Though one woman was incredibly friendly and helpful, overall, the service was quite lacking, and we waited a long time for food and drinks once finally ordered.
Despite the slow service (which may have been a part of living in the country - no hustle and bustle), the food itself was delicious and, as far as we're concerned, service can be taught; flavour like that only comes with true Thai cooking!Written 5 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This nicely restored rail trestle bridge is a reminder of our historic railway infrastructure and when the railways were the main transport for product and people around the state. It also shows the skills of the local builders in using the locally available products in its construction.Written 10 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a delightful , friendly little place. ...,and so warmly welcomed by Lynda. The cafe space is just lovely with loads of delicious fudge flavours to choose from and many little gifts and artwork. There is something special about stopping here for a cuppa and watching the cows graze through the window on the drizzly day we visited.
Lynda went out of her way to talk about local history and families in the area when we asked. It was obvious that fudge making ( the best we’ve ever had by the way ) was just one of her many talents, as we talked. Her homemade chicken pies were outstanding ( another best in my book😉).
It’s definitely worth stopping in to visit Dairylicious Farm Fudge as you travel around the wonderful Gourmet Food Trail in the area.Written 13 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Freshest lollies out there. Highly recommend. Best in the south west. So good. My kids loved it too 😉Written 5 January 2023
- Course was well laid out with some challenging holes. Unfortunately there had been a fair bit of rain in the days prior so it was very wet underfoot but still enjoyable for 9 nine holesWritten 29 October 2019
- These guys were fantastic. Sandra was very accommodating helping me to organise prepayment before our trip.
All our drivers were excellent. I would definitely recommend ‘Ride with us’
to anyone who needs to travel around the great ocean walk area.
Thanks again guys
see you next time.Written 3 August 2023
Timboon Attractions Information
|Friday 11:35 pm|