5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing food and wine! Great experience, very welcoming to the family and all four legged friends (with some doggy Champagne to share).Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an experience I did a solo wine and pie tasting it was excellent from entering Katie made me feel so welcome and I had booked so she had a table set up on the veranda, the tastings were plentiful and Katie had so much knowledge of all of the wines & I even purchased a bottle to bring home. Also to mention Katie is irish so it was lovely as I am travelling solo from Ireland and Wouldn’t hesitate recommending savannah it’s a must do if coming to hunter valley.Written 31 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is a great view from the cellar door, which is worth a visit in its own right.
The wines were excellent and Maree was happy to pass on her knowledge of the wines, the winemaker, some of the staff and the region.
A very enjoyable visit.Written 30 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great afternoon! One of the best wine tastings we have done and it’s all thanks to Olly. He was amazing, so welcoming, friendly and very knowledgeable. Thank you OllyWritten 23 May 2023
- Very rustic boutique venue half an hours drive from Moama at Womboota. Sampled the full range from the sweeter mead wines through to the dryer varieties. Cracker biscuits and cheese provided to accompany the tastings. Friendly informative host to guide you through the tasting styles and recommended food accompaniments.
Wide range of wines to choice from at assorted prices. Picnic facilities available.Venue has online purchasing website . Artisan pottery studio onsite with range of unique pottery to view and purchase.Written 2 August 2018