- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Efficient drop-off from Canyonlands Airport(CNY) to Moab Hotel at $22 per person. Need to book in advance otherwise seats get filled up quickly,Written 30 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Used Hazard County Shuttle for a drop at the top of Mag 7. Easy booking and excellent communication.
I especially liked the pickup at a parking lot near portal. So nice to have our vehicle at the end of the trail, rather than somewhere in town at the end of our ride.
We’ll definitely use Hazard County Shuttle again!Written 20 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We used Porcupine Shuttle recently for a ride from Moab to the Grand Junction, CO airport. Bryan is an awesome guy, a real gentleman, and a pleasure to do business with. His pricing was reasonable v. other options and his van was immaculate. In fact, I don't think I've ever been in a cleaner shuttle van. Communication was excellent and everything was on time and/or early. We would highly recommend Porcupine Shuttle service for your shuttle needs in the Moab area.Written 21 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I called Raven Shuttle with a general inquiry about how to get to the Hayduke trailhead and John has done a superb job scheduling how to pick me up from the Canyon Lands airport, swing by the Arches Visitor Center for a backcountry permit, he started planning a scenic route through Arches to get to the trailhead so i could get a look at the type of landscape i'd be backpacking in, he's been providing planning for a mountain bike adventure, and more. I haven't paid Raven Shuttle a dime yet and they are already providing exceptional service. They have totally put my mind at ease.Written 1 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I've shuttled around Moab for years during my semi-annual pilgrimage to this mountain biking mecca. The trucks are always clean, the bikes are handled with care, and the drivers are the best. Online booking is a breeze.Written 15 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We used Canyonlands Shuttle to take us from the Red Cliffs Lodge in Moab to the Grand Junction Airport in Colorado after completing our tour of the Grand Canyon with Adventures by Disney. Since we had a later flight we decided to arrange for our own transportation instead of going with the tour group to the airport. Constance was so easy to work with on the phone and Larry was a great driver. He was prompt for pick up and very informative about the area as we traveled out of Moab. As we were at the end of the tour I felt bad that we all fell asleep at some point during the 2 hour drive because Larry was such a nice fella. The car was clean and comfortable and had plenty of room for us and our luggage. I would not hesitate to use this service. They are top notch and very profession with easy and prompt communication. Thank you again for a great ride, Constance and Larry!Written 19 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I spoke with Kristi on the phone to get my questions answered and she was patient and very helpful. Our plans changed so I called back a day later to confirm they had a spot on the next AM shuttle. She had no problem speaking with me again to get everything squared away. I ended up completing the reservation online which was better for both of us and I had no problems with the website. They were on time at Chili Pepper Bike shop the next morning and the van ride was comfortable. They brought us up to the highest currently accessible point for the Whole Enchilada trail and were very helpful loading and unloading bikes. It cost a tad more than I initially expected but considering the drive up the mtn (distance and terrain) it wasn't too bad. Would recommend Coyote Shuttle to others looking for a ride to the top.Written 5 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I visited MOAB with few of my close friends in May. When we arrived ať The Airport we called the shuttle service to take us to our hotel. They came very quickly, were friendly and funny duo father and son. They made jokes and gave us great tip for a place to eat. I highly recommend their service! Thanks again.We will be back!Written 31 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Alex is the best!!hit all the spots in canyonlands /arches.She is an interesting woman with a ton of interests and so easy to talk to as well as compassionate,patient & takes great pics .She customizes the tours and She is so knowledgeable about the parks and a gem of a human being .During the past 2 weeks we have taken tours of the Grand Canyon,antelope canyon ,Sedona , horseshoe bend ,zion and Bryce Canyon and her tour was by far the BEST.This tour is a MUST DO in Moab -you will not be disappointed!!!Thank you Alexandra for the tour of a lifetime!!!!! You are the best.Written 29 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Randy was amazing. We first used the service to get from the Green River train station after a 2 day Amtrak trip on the California Zephyr. Randy watched the train schedule and was aware of Amtrak's wackiness. He got there before the train did and got us down to our hotel in Moab with no problems. We were initially concerned because we were basically counting on someone we didn't know to pick us up in the desert and get us to the hotel. However, it was a great choice. Randy knew everything about the area, told us all kinds of things about Moab, he was great. We wound up asking him to help us out in the AM with getting to the rental car place and getting to Arches before the rental car place opened.
He has fair prices and his vehicles were clean and smelled great.Written 22 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Moab
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Moab:See more budget-friendly transportation in Moab on Tripadvisor