Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing piece of history.
We did all the tours available and loved every moment. The museum, the Light show and the Wingwalk were all memorable and time well spent. Thanks to Sarah and John for their informative tours.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a world class facility and a great window into the history of dinosaurs in Australia.
The life size models in brass are exceptional and this is a must see for every intelligent Australian.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- WOW. This was amazing to see the footprints and hear the story of the stampede. Very informative guide who was eager to please. Had some great little walks at the Quarry and made you feel as if a dinosaur would come out at any minute. Worth the drive out with some parts of the road being dirt.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Arrived just after opening, paid the entry fee for two, given advice about the layout and off we went. It was an amazing, watched the videos, looked at the items on display, learnt a little. Well worth the couple of hours we spent there.Written 22 October 2023
- The morning “Our Star” program is definitely worth seeing. They have a special telescope (one of only ten made of this model ) for viewing the sun. Unique experience.
The detail is incredible. You can see flares and sunspots.
Our guide Jack was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Really glad I took a chance on this.Written 30 November 2023
- This is a must do especially the Night Tour. The tent house was amazing Excellent Tour Guide Would highly Recommend.Written 2 October 2023
- Great informative experience, watched the bilbies and learnt the amount of work that has gone into save this beautiful little unique creature.Written 13 November 2023
- This was a fabulous experience. So much information from a guide who had years of experience in the mine. We had hard hats, overalls and boots provided. We had a Crib experience complete with coffee and pasties which were delicious. I would thoroughly recommend this Tour. Our guide Al was exceptional.Written 30 October 2023
- Excellent display of marine fossils. Both extremely informative and impressive. Would definitely recommend.Written 19 August 2023
- What a delight. Whilst quite remote this museum is a must visit on any trip to south western Queensland. The introductory video presentation is both novel and highly informative. The visit to the work area was accompanied by very clear and concise exploration by the guide. The staff are very welcoming and helpful. The on-site cafe finishes off a great experience.Written 21 September 2023
- Attended a Wedding at this site. Simply beautiful for a special day. The food was amazing too. I believe an external caterer.
Couldn't have asked for a nicer visit to the Woolscour. So much history. Well done committee.Written 7 December 2023
- Fabulous, experience for all ages. Easy flat walking. Tours every Tuesday by volunteer retired farmers, free excellent so much knowledge. Modern display centre open every day. Plenty of parking. Very clean amenities and coffee shop on site. Welll worth a visit a must see.Written 18 October 2023
- Absolutely Perfect, clean facilities, great camp-site, very accessible and a great walk into the Gorge...give yourself 1 hr down and a little longer on the way upWritten 29 September 2023
- Interesting, not sure that I would go back, but if you are in town, it is probably a must see, depending on if you are into old thingsWritten 22 September 2023
- We had dinner here, and sunset drinks. Outback Dan is friendly and quite funny. So much to learn about this property - we felt so welcome.Written 13 August 2023