- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I love this loop! There is a great smooth trail for walking, which I believe would also be great for wheel chairs, rollover blading, scooters, etc. Lots of people with leashed dogs, as well as two off leash dog parks (one for small dogs and one for large dogs). There is also a great bridge type thing to walk out over the water a little. You can walk down one flight of stairs to get to the beach with plenty of large driftwood to sit on. The grassy area between the parking lot and beach is nice and flat and perfect for soccer, frisbee, kite flying, and more. I don't remember a playground, but with everything else, you won't even miss it.Written 28 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went for a birthday treat and boy it was!!! Allen was great and the bourbon was all so great!! We learned tons of stuff!! Definitely a place to bring visiting family and friends !Written 28 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had 2 tee times Nov 19 and the course was great. The walk is not as bad as some reviews make it sound. we played at 1200 and 1212 and finished just before 5. Course was in great shape and absolutely beautiful. My 1 enormous complete is the lack of effort put in by such a nice course in helping to keep their costumers property safe. Wen we got back to the vehicle we discovered that 5 cars had been broken into, thankfully we did not leave anything in the vehicles. The staff just told us that it happens about once a week!! If it happens so often why are they not spending some of those high green fees on cameras or a security guard. DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR VEHICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Written 23 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Narrows Plaza Bowl & Entertainment Center is spacious and clean! Great food! Friendly staff and atmosphere! We love bowling here a couple times a week! If you have children I would recommend they join the kids bowling league at Narrows Plaza. Chris and Jimmy are excellent bowling coaches! One of their students just recently won 1st Place in a Doubles Junior Bowling Tournament thanks to the great youth coaches.
Narrows Plaza Bowl & Entertainment Center is the best bowling alley in town!Written 7 December 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I like to go here to play songs on the jukebox and play a few pull tabs on my way home. I usually order some type of fried dish or bar food. I ordered the club with avocado and it blew my mind! It was the best I've ever had. Salad was amazing too with great homemade salad dressing. This is a no brainer.Written 4 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I suffer from chronic knee pain and sciatica and for one hour I didn't have any pain anywhere. Most days sitting in painful and laying puts pressure on my knee in one way or another.
I bought a week float for my husband for Christmas and he loved it so much, he bought me a weeks unlimited float too. I highly recommend more than one float.
I was worried because I get claustrophobic but the pods are bigger than they look. The water is warm and silky. My first float I liked it but I thought I could be okay without another. Then on the second float I was able to relax more and by the last float I was completely relaxed and even napped. Jesse was friendly and helpful and knew my name by the second float. Membership in totally worth it!Written 7 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went to get a massage and a sugar scrub from a Groupon that I bought, the Groupon said a massage and sugar scrub but when I arrived they wanted to arrgue with me that the wording was one or the other. The woman at the counter arrguing with me was the one who was supposed to do my treatments, when I said I wanted to leave they said I would not get a refund due to the third party billing. I stayed and got my massage and sugar scrub which would have been comfortable had it not been for hearing the front door open and close 10x and ppl talking the whole time! The rooms where made up of cheap plywood so you could hear everthing ppl where saying! This building was not put together right and looked like a prison from the outside with the white brick surrounding the building. I will never go again!Written 19 January 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.