Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Well worth the visit!
The gardens are much bigger than you first think with meandering paths, glistening ponds and the mellifluous sound of bird life hiding in the trees. It was tranquil and peaceful with unplugged beauty - balm to the soul.
A surprise was a peek into the world of Narnia, with unbridled nature and statues of characters straight out of C.S Lewis's books. It felt as though I had somehow stepped through the wardrobe for a short while.
To top of off the staff were very friendly and made me feel welcome, chatting to me at the end of my visit.
I want to see this garden again, as I'm sure it will hold a different appeal with the changes seasons. Well worth the stop!Written 26 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a lovely stop at cherry tree hill vineyard. It was part of a mystery drive package. The wine tasting was a fun experience. The grounds are beautiful. It was certainly a highlight of our day.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our first winery for the day, we had a Chinese girl do the tasting. Her English was OK. It was a pleasant enough tasting without being great.Written 3 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great wine, great food and great service. Definitely one worth checking checking out when you're in the Southern Highlands.Written 28 August 2022
- Be careful when you are trying to find this winery as it is tucked away across the rail line. It has a cute little tasting room run by a lovely Italian couple. The food on offer looked very tempting and home made. Large groups will have to be patient as it is tiny. There is an outdoor eating area which was firing up its BBQ when we arrived. There is a charge for tasting, but it is taken off your bill when you purchase wines. The only decision is which to buy! We will be back.Written 10 November 2020
- Charming and funny shows with excellent puppetry and storytelling. There’s a chance to interact with the puppeteers and play with some puppets both before and after the show. Meeting Duffy the Donkey is a particular highlight for kids and grown-ups alike! A highly recommended way to spend an hour or two on Sunday.Written 6 August 2023
- Great course, testing but fair, greens always great and well maintained even through the drought.
This is a links style course with a lot of variety
Will be returning whenever I have the chance. 1st round 105 five rounds later88
Cheers RodWritten 11 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Sutton Forest
- The best day trips from Sutton Forest according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Southern Highlands Day Trip from Sydney including Fitzroy Falls
- Wine Tours Sydney - Southern Highlands Day Escape, Full Day Wine Tasting Tour
- PRIVATE Southern Highlands Wine Tasting Tours from Sydney
Sutton Forest Attractions Information
|Thursday 9:40 am|