Wineries & Vineyards
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The place is so cosy and you can easily spend the whole afternoon there. I felt like sitting in a winery in France! The staff are so friendly and the cheese plate is just amazing.Written 13 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Steve looked after us during our tasting, he was very knowledgable and happy to share each wines virtues with us.
We tried all of the wines on the list, plus a couple not on the list - which was nice.
The only disappointing part was that the $25 tasting fee was not taken off the price of the eight bottles we purchased; which is quite unusual.Written 27 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a seated tasting in the outdoors shaded patio - with great views of the vineyards just in front of us! The wines were great and we were offered some tasty olives as well. Overall, would recommend!Written 5 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rustic setting with a fantastic view of the countryside and Broke mountain. The food and wine was delicious, the service friendly and prompt. We shared the cheese plate, rib eye and the crème brûlée and had the Barbera and Shiraz… thoroughly recommend all of them! A lovely environment to while away a couple of hoursWritten 13 August 2023
- What a pleasant afternoon, great company, wonderful wine and excellent jazz. Bring your friends along and support an awesome local company. Food provided by local Portuguese food van.Written 5 October 2019
- Vanessa was friendly and knowledgeable and gave us a choice of places to visit depending on our wine/drink preferences. It was great to be able to bring the dog and she even provided a dog treats!Written 14 November 2023
- Excellent time had. Organised the wineries visited around our interests.
Very friendly, upbeat and obliging driver.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Kept us informed of the local scene. Definitely enjoys his work.
Would certainly recommend a wine tour with this business.Written 1 December 2021
- Wines are very impressive no need for spittoon. Delicious and well balanced sparkling wines, beautiful and amazing Chardonnay. Michael has ESP and knows exactly when to pour the next wine. Very generous charcuterie board even for 2 guys, no need for dinner. Fantastic wine experience, signed up for membership to get discounted wines. A required stop in broke.Written 9 December 2022