Wineries & Vineyards
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The place is so cosy and you can easily spend the whole afternoon there. I felt like sitting in a winery in France! The staff are so friendly and the cheese plate is just amazing.Written 13 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Steve looked after us during our tasting, he was very knowledgable and happy to share each wines virtues with us.
We tried all of the wines on the list, plus a couple not on the list - which was nice.
The only disappointing part was that the $25 tasting fee was not taken off the price of the eight bottles we purchased; which is quite unusual.Written 27 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rustic setting with a fantastic view of the countryside and Broke mountain. The food and wine was delicious, the service friendly and prompt. We shared the cheese plate, rib eye and the crème brûlée and had the Barbera and Shiraz… thoroughly recommend all of them! A lovely environment to while away a couple of hoursWritten 13 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We called ahead and arrived for the wine tasting with no difficulties. They were sadly sold out of the sparkling when we arrived but the rest of the wines were delicious, and our hostess was charming. We bought a mixed case to take home. Beautiful scenery and buildings also!Written 12 November 2020
- The best Cellar Door experience in this area and possibly further. Fantastic wines, fantastic atmosphere. We visited on our first day in the region and Dave gave us tastings tailored to what we would most enjoy, and no fee, I hasten to add. We tried a few other vineyard tastings where they were $10 minimum pp, and on some occasions had set menus so as predominantly red wine drinkers we were coerced into trying sparklings/whites/rosés that we had no interest in buying. Halfway through our last tasting at a vineyard down the road, we both turned to each other and said “Shall we go back to Running Horse?” … So that’s just what we did and we were greeted again with another tasting and practically a Soirée, where Dave introduced everyone and had remembered so many details about us both and everyone else there. The brilliant service certainly matched the quality of the wines. Would recommend a visit in a heartbeat. Can’t wait to visit again on our next trip. Thank you, Dave. ~ Star and Sam (Music Teacher and Quantum Physicist)Written 13 January 2023
- This quirky shop is nestled by the olive groves from where their products are made. It has water and mountain views with ducks and pigs strolling around the farm. The shop is filled to the brim with a delicious range of handmade olives, oils, chutneys and vinegars. It also has a range of handmade soaps and creams and so much more. It was a lovely drive to a fun location. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Well worth a visit.Written 3 August 2022