7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Vanessa was friendly and knowledgeable and gave us a choice of places to visit depending on our wine/drink preferences. It was great to be able to bring the dog and she even provided a dog treats!Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent time had. Organised the wineries visited around our interests.
Very friendly, upbeat and obliging driver.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Kept us informed of the local scene. Definitely enjoys his work.
Would certainly recommend a wine tour with this business.Written 1 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wines are very impressive no need for spittoon. Delicious and well balanced sparkling wines, beautiful and amazing Chardonnay. Michael has ESP and knows exactly when to pour the next wine. Very generous charcuterie board even for 2 guys, no need for dinner. Fantastic wine experience, signed up for membership to get discounted wines. A required stop in broke.Written 9 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is amazing as we were there for a wedding night.
It is so nice and peaceful with accommodation a plus and a lovely outdoor area and communal inside kitchen and family room. Highly recommendWritten 14 June 2021
- We decided pretty last minute to schedule a tour to the Hunter Valley and we stumbled upon Paul and Group Wine Tours. We chose them because they could pick us up where we were staying in Newcastle. The tour was fantastic. Paul was friendly and knowledgeable and it was a pleasure spending the day with him. We learned a lot about wine, the Hunter Valley region and Australia in general. The cellar doors he bought us to were awesome and each one different. The behind the scenes tour with the owner at Capercaillie was the highlight and the best wine tour experience I have ever had. It was amazing hearing the passion and knowledge directly from the winemaker and tasting directly from the barrels. It would be hard to overstate how great that was. We had lunch at a beautiful country club, saw kangaroos in the wild and ended the day with a cheese tasting and a stress free ride back to our VRBO. We highly recommend Paul and Group Wine Tours it was really the highlight of our time in Newcastle.Written 16 April 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Broke
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Broke:See more tours for couples in Broke on Tripadvisor