Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The place is so cosy and you can easily spend the whole afternoon there. I felt like sitting in a winery in France! The staff are so friendly and the cheese plate is just amazing.Written 13 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Steve looked after us during our tasting, he was very knowledgable and happy to share each wines virtues with us.
We tried all of the wines on the list, plus a couple not on the list - which was nice.
The only disappointing part was that the $25 tasting fee was not taken off the price of the eight bottles we purchased; which is quite unusual.Written 27 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love Greenway wines, Anne and the crew at Greenway always look after us when we visit broke, we try to get there at least once each year in person and try to buy on line once a year as well. The property is absolutely stunning and the wine is delicious we enjoy every drop of Greenway wine the Sabine Rose is my favourite.Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a seated tasting in the outdoors shaded patio - with great views of the vineyards just in front of us! The wines were great and we were offered some tasty olives as well. Overall, would recommend!Written 5 December 2020
- Rustic setting with a fantastic view of the countryside and Broke mountain. The food and wine was delicious, the service friendly and prompt. We shared the cheese plate, rib eye and the crème brûlée and had the Barbera and Shiraz… thoroughly recommend all of them! A lovely environment to while away a couple of hoursWritten 13 August 2023
- We called ahead and arrived for the wine tasting with no difficulties. They were sadly sold out of the sparkling when we arrived but the rest of the wines were delicious, and our hostess was charming. We bought a mixed case to take home. Beautiful scenery and buildings also!Written 12 November 2020
- Great wine. Great service. Definitely worth including in your wine tour. We visited recently as one stop on a wine tour with our group of 8 and enjoyed a wonderful wine tasting while also getting a great rundown the history of the Glenguin Vineyard. They have a great artisan list that clearly had years of experience and passion for great wines put into it. From the Semillon to their Shiraz, there were no disappointments. I happily would visit again.Written 24 April 2018
- The best Cellar Door experience in this area and possibly further. Fantastic wines, fantastic atmosphere. We visited on our first day in the region and Dave gave us tastings tailored to what we would most enjoy, and no fee, I hasten to add. We tried a few other vineyard tastings where they were $10 minimum pp, and on some occasions had set menus so as predominantly red wine drinkers we were coerced into trying sparklings/whites/rosés that we had no interest in buying. Halfway through our last tasting at a vineyard down the road, we both turned to each other and said “Shall we go back to Running Horse?” … So that’s just what we did and we were greeted again with another tasting and practically a Soirée, where Dave introduced everyone and had remembered so many details about us both and everyone else there. The brilliant service certainly matched the quality of the wines. Would recommend a visit in a heartbeat. Can’t wait to visit again on our next trip. Thank you, Dave. ~ Star and Sam (Music Teacher and Quantum Physicist)Written 13 January 2023
- Very pleasant session with Chris, tasting some good wines and enjoying a cheese platter. Looking forward to another visit.Written 31 October 2023
- This quirky shop is nestled by the olive groves from where their products are made. It has water and mountain views with ducks and pigs strolling around the farm. The shop is filled to the brim with a delicious range of handmade olives, oils, chutneys and vinegars. It also has a range of handmade soaps and creams and so much more. It was a lovely drive to a fun location. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Well worth a visit.Written 3 August 2022
- What a pleasant afternoon, great company, wonderful wine and excellent jazz. Bring your friends along and support an awesome local company. Food provided by local Portuguese food van.Written 5 October 2019
- Vanessa was friendly and knowledgeable and gave us a choice of places to visit depending on our wine/drink preferences. It was great to be able to bring the dog and she even provided a dog treats!Written 14 November 2023
- Excellent time had. Organised the wineries visited around our interests.
Very friendly, upbeat and obliging driver.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Kept us informed of the local scene. Definitely enjoys his work.
Would certainly recommend a wine tour with this business.Written 1 December 2021
Broke Attractions Information
|Tuesday 10:49 am|