Popular things to do
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The vineyard offers family friendly wine tasting options, providing kids with their very own grape juice and activity sets.
The sommelier was very friendly and knowledgeable.
The wine tasting experience was great, the self guided tour around the castle was absolutely breathtaking.
Highly recommended for families or anyone who has never been to napa valley.Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Justin was our wine tasting guide. He did an amazing job! We lived all of the wines and had an incredible experience. He was very knowledgeable & personable.Written 23 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The cabernet sauvignon tasting was a one of a kind experience. The flavors were so rich, but silky and balanced.Written 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Merryvale Winery is #1 in Santa Helena. Top shelf wines, knowledgeable staff, great tasting room, merch.Written 16 November 2023
- Stopped here on Friday early, around 10am, without an appt with a colleague. Sue greeted us at the entrance with a friendly hello and I said we didn't have an appt but I said their Allomi is one of my favorite go to's and could we possibly buy some wine and she said they'll always be open to selling wine. She was great! Let us taste some of their high end wine Lion Tamer and I ended up joining the wine club. Sue is a great Hess ambassador. She did give a short little mini tour too.Written 9 October 2023
- Jarvis was a fabulous surprise! This very elite, low-volume winery has one of the most beautiful underground interiors we've seen...amazing signature arched doors, elegant tasting room, and super-knowledgeable, engaging sommelier Rene. The wine was exceptional and we ordered lots for back at home. This winery may not be on your radar but do yourself a favor and visit....you'll be happy you did!Written 5 October 2023
- Very nice atmosphere on the river and great service. It was a nice afternoon birthday cheers and walking distance from our hotel.Written 30 October 2023