- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I needed a new suit for a wedding later that month and went there as there are a lot of stores. The mall was clean and nice, due to Covid the mall required you to wear a mask which I was ok with. There is a large food court and a big carousel for the kids to ride on.Written 20 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very small market that is not really worth to spend much time at, some local vendors, prices for soap are a little high and really not a lot to see, just visit if you have nothing else to do, woodlands has more to offer.Written 22 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The WAL is a group of serious artists with a mission to continue to enlarge and encourage the art community. They do so much with a small budget. The Woodlands has a lively art community because of WAL and its devoted Board. A force for good here! They help make The Woodlands special!Written 8 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to spend the afternoon. Lots of shops and restaurants. Tommy Bahama, Tiffany's, Louis Vuitton, etc. Great happy hour at the Hyatt Centric.Written 20 December 2019
- Wonderful place to walk, play, shop, picnic, and watch people. Very well developed but not crowded. All kinds of events. And just very pleasant to look around.Written 13 April 2019
- A friend took me here, and it's beautiful inside. And they have a little play area for children, while the adults shop! So thoughtful for families. It's got a wide selection of gift type items, decor, home stuff, clothing, child items. I went at the end of summer and they were telling me how they sold a lot of personalized backpacks for children returning to school. They've got a ton of items for monogramming there. Oh and unique greeting cards, lots of those. It's a great place to visit, and their sale section had some good finds.Written 28 August 2017