- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
65 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 65
What travellers are saying
- Venue has plenty of food to purchase. Site is very well layed out. I only wonder, do the celing fans in the concert area work like regular ceiling fans? I was there on 6/26/22 for a concert, it was 98+ degrees with barely a breeze. I noticed the fans rotating counter clock wise, which normally that is for winter use to blow the heat down. Needless to say there were a few people we noticed experiencing heat exhaustion and also one of the band members.
Maybe install some type of fans, water spraying fans, something. Weather here in Texas, in summer time is not forgiving and if having concerts is great, but take care of customers and band members.Written 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I needed a new suit for a wedding later that month and went there as there are a lot of stores. The mall was clean and nice, due to Covid the mall required you to wear a mask which I was ok with. There is a large food court and a big carousel for the kids to ride on.Written 20 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have been several times for birthday parties for some of the grandkids and all the children had a great time. Party rooms available and the staff pleasant and helpful. There was a good variety of interactive exhibits and quite a lot for the children to do considering it's a small place. If you're allergic to kids laughing and occasionally shrieking or running, don't go. If you love watching them have a good time, give it a try.Written 18 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I enjoyed a several mile hike at this preserve and had a positive experience, but there were a few challenges.
On the positive side, the atmosphere was great. Heavily wooded, the trails have a lot of curves to provide a real feel of being close to nature even on a fairly busy day. It is also quite flat, so not incredibly strenuous.
But there are constant exposed tree roots and it is very easy to trip, twist an ankle or stub a toe. There is also quite a bit of soft sand, so walkers should plan for it.
I personally would give this a solid ‘B’ as a day walker who has experienced a lot of trails in many parts of the country.Written 4 April 2021
- We are from out of town and came to visit with 2 of our grandchildren and looking for a water activity that was close to Conroe and found this. It is a very nice place. Was clean had places to lounge and some shade. We liked that you could bring in drinks and food so that helped make the day more relaxing. I would say it is more geared for younger children than teenagers. The one slide was nice, but our grandchildren remarks was that it wasn’t fast enough and inside the tube felt tight. Loved the lazy river. It is an expensive place to spend your day and usually as long as kids have water they have fun.Written 21 July 2019
- This is a very small market that is not really worth to spend much time at, some local vendors, prices for soap are a little high and really not a lot to see, just visit if you have nothing else to do, woodlands has more to offer.Written 22 April 2019
- We come from Lake Jackson, TX. We have been to many temples in Houston and now here. This is a unique one. Modern architecture. It is a hybrid of millions of years of history of India and a modern twist to the way the statues are depicted. It is a must visit or all- Hindus and non-Hindus: all children of god.Written 29 August 2021
- We enjoyed the Houston Symphony saluting the heroes of 9-11-19 and also our favorite TV and movie heroes including Spiderman, Superman, The Avengers, Batman and others.Written 13 September 2019
- Better than most Cinemarks I’ve been to, the young staff brings good vibes to anyone wanting a break from shopping. The beer selection is not too shabby either.Written 24 November 2019
- The WAL is a group of serious artists with a mission to continue to enlarge and encourage the art community. They do so much with a small budget. The Woodlands has a lively art community because of WAL and its devoted Board. A force for good here! They help make The Woodlands special!Written 8 March 2018
- Refused a babies baptism because mommy and daddy weren't married yet. Sorry, but daddy was a little busy fighting cancer you hypocritical, money grubbing charlatan!Written 31 July 2022
- When the library is open, it is spacious with more than enough tables, chairs, etc. When it is closed, you can check out ebooks and audible ones also, through the Houston Area Digital Library on your Kindle, Overdrive App or the Libby AppWritten 3 August 2020
- Staff was helpful and room was hard but not too hard. Would definitely go again to do another room..Written 29 December 2021
- This is a very nice retail section in The Woodlands with a variety of shops and restaurants. There is a movie theater, a few art galleries and best of all a cool open area park space with a splash pad fountain for the kids to cool off in during summertime. Traffic can move a bit slow during peak hours, some roads are one way so pay attention. There street parking and some parts around the green space employ parking meters but there are also parking lots nearby as well as a parking garage.Written 10 August 2022
- We did the submarine2 it was extremely real life feeling! They helped and were quick to talk to us. It was such a neat and clean experience! We loved every moment of it!Written 10 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about The Woodlands