- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- On both layovers within a week we spent time at The Centurion Lounge. First time had the usual trouble finding it but on the second visit we retraced our steps. And it is a lot of steps depending upon what terminal you are in but thank goodness for the Sky system which is fast and dependable to get you over to Terminal D where the Lounge is located. Lots of walking though inspite of the Sky for us. But is worth it if you have a long layover. The first visit was so crowded we were lucky to find seats. Food was breakfast and was very good. We just had orange juice but most guests were having their free mimosas or even beer yuck at that hour. Must be 5 where they were coming from but my tummy could not take it so early in the morning for us. The second visit was on a Saturday late afternoon through the closing time of 7:30 and it was less crowded. Dinner was chicken, asparagus, caprese salad, fingerling potatoes, carrot cake and a glass of wine for me. We found nice chairs and the tv was on and we spent 3 hours there until it closed. The bathrooms there were immaculate and Toto potties. All was good there. The servers were constantly coming around to clear plates etc. The only reason I cannot give it a 5 is the distance we have to traverse and the entrance. Looks like two lines but we were sort of coldly informed that it is entrance and exit lines...maybe try putting up signage to that effect so you do not have to berate the guests coming in for the first time.Written 24 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Who knew that the flagship store was in Dallas? We had time to burn before our flight home, so we stopped here. It's like the IKEA for book-lovers! You could literally spend hours wandering all of the aisles.Written 25 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My wife, daughter, two friends and I visited the Dallas Convention Center several times during our visit to Dallas in May 2022. Known as the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center, the Convention Center is huge - maybe one of the largest in the USA as well as the world. We were there for the Global Robotics Competition. The Convention Center takes up several blocks and has several levels and sections. You can walk over a Sky Bridge from the Omni Hotel into the Convention Center. The Dallas Cattle Drive Sculptures and Pioneer Plaza are near the Convention Center. This is a worthwhile thing to see in Dallas especially if you are attending an event.Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went in because I read about the old Carnegie library in Dallas and was hoping to get some information on it, or see the cornerstone from the original building, and sadly no one knew what we were talking about. We made it to the 7th floor and enjoyed walking through the exhibits and learning more about Bonnie and Clyde. The library is an active city building and had a lot going on. Hope to come back and do more research soon.Written 23 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dallas
- These places are best for traveller resources in Dallas:See more traveller resources in Dallas on Tripadvisor