- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I turned off because I needed a restroom, but when I arrived into the area ... I was quite surprised. There is a huge carpark area but I struggled to get a carpark.... I was fortunate that someone was leaving. Once I left my car I figured I would go for a walk first. The area is stunning... the lake has people fishing and kayaking on it. There were so many families enjoying BBQ's and picnics... or just going for a walk.
A huge playground exists here and as you wander past it you will hear the sounds of delighted children. There are areas to play ball games as well.
The only thing that I can't align is all of the signage marks this place as "Lillydale" with 2 L's in it...but Lilydale only has one. It would be lovely if someone could make sense of that for me. :)
This location is an amazing space for whatever you want from it.... there is great paving, so it's accessible to everyone. Further to this there was an ice cream truck AND a coffee van here!!!Written 30 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Easy parking, flat land beside Olinda Creek and a serene atmosphere make this a good place to stroll and think. Local aboriginal connections for those in the know. Unfortunately signs of the early European settlement here are not to be found. The first egg of Victoria's state rare and endangered bird the helmeted honeyeater was taken from this area by the Field Naturalists Club who often came to this area..Written 1 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My wife and I stopped here during our recent drive from Melbourne to Marysville for a holiday of two nights.
This place is a convenient stop for a walk, with plenty of car parking slots and public toilets. We also stopped here during our drive home from Marysville.
Will use this place again in future trips.Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lilydale
- These places are best for nature & parks in Lilydale:See more nature & parks in Lilydale on Tripadvisor