Nature & Wildlife Areas • Farms
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Just returned from five nights stay at Tinakori. As with our previous stay Janet and Ian were incredibly welcoming and made us feel right at home.
Our eleven year old son did not want to leave he enjoyed it so much, especially feeding the baby wallabies.
Definitely worth a visit for anyone who loves wildlife and creating wonderful memories which will last a lifetime.Written 11 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This area could get very boggy when wet, but when dry, as now, it was a great place to be alone with the grey box and red gum and the kangaroo mobs. There's plenty of wildlife if you wait and look from bees to birds to lizards and snakes. It doesn't seem to be much used which adds to its attraction to me.Written 19 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went fording but they’ve closed the road, a shame as I’d checked this out in advance.
May we’ll be a good reason, but it would be great if they could update the page.Written 10 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thought it would make a nice place for our lunch stop but couldn’t even find the entrance. Small sign on the main road but no sign of a gate anywhere on the main road or Cemetery road.Written 17 November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Clunes
- These places are best for nature & wildlife areas in Clunes:See more nature & wildlife areas in Clunes on Tripadvisor