Distilleries • Breweries
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A wonderful tour. So much fun learning about the history of Billsons. Following the tour we enjoyed a delicious lunch and drinks in the upstairs room. Great atmosphere, everyone had a wonderful time.Written 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is really pretty, very close to Beach Worth and fantastic for anyone. A few steps and some lovely rocks for the kids to climb. Is accessable for older walkers or people in chairs.Written 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting tour, guide informative, but thought fee was a little expensive, $25 per head, for what it was. Nonetheless it was enjoyable on a rainy Beechworth day.Written 11 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always such an amazing group to take a wine tour Group to. Laura was brilliant and Marietta And Vickie are always world class. Owning a wine tour business means we rely so heavily on the teams at the wineries we attend to be brilliant every time - and Indigo never fails us. Wine is spectacular and the lunch of platters and pizzas was just epic. We take tours here because they are brilliant - you should take yourselves there as you won’t be disappointed!Written 27 August 2023
- We never go to rhe Alpine region without visiting Beechworth. There is so much to do and see there. This time after enjoying a Beechworth Bakery Beesting (indescribably good!) we went to the Bourke museum. We were really impressed, especially with the way displays are explained in large text, readable so easily by anyone who is having to stand back. A relaxed, enjoyable and interesting museum, which is continuing to grow.Written 9 August 2023
- One of a number of good places to visit in Beechworth to help with the historical feel of the old town. Well preserved and a well marked out route through the courthouse.Written 4 January 2023
- I love the history of cemeteries. The guide booklet gave us lots of interesting information. The Chinese area reminded us that not all were treated well on the gold fields. The meaning of the burning towers was of great interest.Written 1 September 2023
- What a most pleasant way to spend a Sunday arvo over the long weekend - bathed in sunshine, a little cool yet snug, sampling some very fine wines, and most gracious hosts in Paul and Clare.
A must do in Beechworth.Written 12 June 2023
- A wonderful town with heritage buildings, and welcoming locals. The bakery (dog friendly) and pie shops were worth the visit alone. The parks are also lovely. I visited the Information Centre and the staff there were welcoming and informative. Definitely a hidden gem, and I would recommend you put it on your travel to do list.Written 29 November 2023
- Eat place in Beechy for family dinner and drinks. Kids love the playground and the food is delicious. Loving the ginger beer. We keep coming back time and time again for the service and friendly locals.Written 7 October 2023
- This is the place to visit if you wish to get fresh Berries. You can either pick your own or buy already picked. I loved just walking around enjoying the fresh berries.Written 23 March 2023
- I spend a lot of time walking around the gorge. My puppies love to walk it with me. Great views of the waterfall and cascades.Written 11 March 2023
- My wife and I drove to Beechworth for a day trip when we were staying in Bright for 5 nights during a recent holiday.
We visited this Reserve and walked around the entire 2.5 km circuit track of the Lake to enjoy the scenic views and exercise.
It was a pleasant experience.Written 16 August 2023
- The staff were really knowledgeable and helpful as well as being very friendly and gave us ideas on what to see and do both in Beechworth and beyond.Written 1 September 2023
- We had such a great visit. There was opportunity to have a go at morse code (much harder than I imagined), use an old typewriter and send a telegram. We were made to feel very welcome and encouraged to try our hand at the activities. Loved the room with headphones and voice recordings of locals and their experiences, just a different world and different language. A really great stop during school holidays. Surprised it wasn't busier. Staff member in charge was quite enthusiastic and engaging.Written 26 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Beechworth
Beechworth Attractions Information
|Friday 9:32 pm|