19 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- welcomed by friendly volunteers who were happy to provide information. they have done a great job on displaying the items and caring for them. i would recommend a visitWritten 28 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Time well spent enjoying each item demonstrating Elaine's exquisite artistry in each piece. I particularly appreciated how the colours complemented and contrasted each other so skilfully. Definitely worth a visit for those who appreciate quality art.Written 29 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited on a very hot day. Great pool with slide and splash park. Great kiosk. All very clean and well maintained. We stayed about 5 hours.Written 22 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was staying at West Wyalong for the night, and saw these wetlands on G Maps. Turned out to be an excellent place to take a late walk. Birdlife, boardwalks and nice little outlook. Well Done West Wyalong :-)Written 4 August 2021
- On the edge of West Wyalong, this interesting feature could use a better carpark access. A fun spot otherwise to stop & stretchWritten 4 August 2021
- Night stop at this lovely of main road reserve. Has everything, Dog Park, kids park, toilets, water, dump point, picnic area and a history walk. Highly recommend. Maintained toilets as cleaner/council turned up in afternoon. Close to restaurants and super market short drive.Written 8 September 2023
- Stopped to have a look whilst we were in West Wyalong, it's great to see what they have done and not to be missed.Written 8 July 2020
- Visited on Tuesday 17th March on our way to West Wyalong. This is a great spot to stop and use the toilet facilities before exploring the town.Written 8 July 2020
- A nice little track along the drain line.
Was not obvious where to go as it was a little wet.
Took some pics to hopefully help the next person.Written 16 May 2022
- Great country swimming pool with good food to be bought at kiosk. Good spot to relax after a hard days work with your kidsWritten 9 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about West Wyalong
- The best outdoor activities in West Wyalong according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in West Wyalong on Tripadvisor
West Wyalong Attractions Information
|Tuesday 8:02 pm|