Wineries & Vineyards
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- What a place! Maze was a lot of fun, even for a couple without children. Overheard the owner was the one who created the maze, how impressive! Wide range of delicious wines with most made onsite or sourced from their family vineyards. Relaxing atmosphere with beautiful scenery.Written 11 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful old tree and bushwalk. Not much signage so had to figure out the loop to get back but it wasn't too hard. Great walk and good for tourists tooWritten 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A bit of a drive from Wauchope , mainly graded gravel RD, be careful of speeding logging trucks as well as on coming traffic. A fairly lengthy trip on gravel, then a turn off down into a gorge, Park at the Wilson Camping picnic grounds. A walk into the waterfall is about .5hr if your fit one way. Watch for Leaches. enjoyed the Walk more than the Waterfall. Really should be in a 4WD drive for journey up and down into gorge. It felt like we had gone back in time. No one was around. PeacefulWritten 9 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great park in Wauchope
There’s a lot of park area , to help get the kids active
* Children Playground
* Open Grass Park
* Picnic Area
* Sealed Pathway .. good for kids to learn to ride a bike / scooter on
I enjoyed the open air of Bain Park .. whilst eating my brunch , from a nearby takeawayWritten 18 December 2022
- Kids 4 to 10 will have a fun time riding the train & the horse drawn cart; maybe even panning for gold.
But older kids will be bored and adults will be feeling ripped off looking at displays layered in dust behind wire barriers.
The verandas don’t get swept and are covered in a season’s worth of dried leaves and the timbers of the verandas and doorways are rotted and crumbling.Written 10 October 2023
- Beautiful little spot just out of Wauchope. Very clean facilities and BBQ areas. Good place to have a picnic.Written 31 October 2021
- Did have a playground with an awesome slide, and bike path. Unsure what's been repaired since the floods which impacted this areaWritten 5 July 2023
- We had some time up our sleeve so we walked around the park and what a lovely little spot! Clean and tidy park, quiet and peaceful. No, it's not an exquisite botanic garden, but it's a nice place to walk through and I imagine the kids would have fun.Written 21 April 2018
- Operates 2nd Saturday of the month 10-2pm. Must wear enclosed shoes to ride. $2 per ride. Great fun for little children. Picnic tables and area to sit and picnic with friends/host a partyWritten 4 July 2023
- Loved exploring this lovely shop and chatting with Vanya the owner. She was lovely and so interesting describing how she sources her stock and all the interesting fabric and bead work she does herself. A must do stop if you're in Wauchope.Written 29 July 2017
- Had lunch with my wife. Prices are a little high for a lunch meal but they were delicious nonetheless.Written 9 January 2019
- We were shown through the gallery by passionate artist and met Angela Marr-grogan who's art is stunning. We walked away with two hand painted champagne flutes and a great local history lesson plus recommendations for a great eatWritten 26 August 2016
- I have had multiply rides and they are well planned. It's a must do. They are very helpful and will go out of their way to make sure you have a great time. Very accommodating.Written 24 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Wauchope
- The most popular things to do in Wauchope with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Wauchope on Tripadvisor
Wauchope Attractions Information
|Friday 8:03 pm|