Tours near Pambula
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The woodfire pizzas are fan-bloody-tastic. Great beers and ciders. Great food and easy to get to. Definitely will go again.Written 11 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We thoroughly enjoyed visiting Panboola Wetlands. Each Saturday morning, the area hosts a friendly and welcoming parkrun event. They have done a fantastic job in reclaiming the old racecourse to support this activity. The area is rich in wildlife with kangaroos and many bird species in abundance.Written 24 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great gallery, with lots of variety of artwork & craft. Definitely worth a visit and there is a cafe next door for a coffee.Written 16 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great day out !!!
Our captain was really informative, learning how the growing process works was a real eye opener, he was able to answer any question asked. Breath taking scenery ,very enjoyably and relaxing cruise.
By far the best part was sampling the fresh oysters OMG amazingWritten 5 February 2023
- Its a first rate business that goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Parking shouldn't be a problem.
If alterations are what you need then give them plenty of time as only professional work is undertaken.Written 4 February 2016
- A great range of homewares and gift. Delicious coffee and sticky chai with yummy snacks. Great find.Written 22 August 2023
- The wharf to wharf three day guided walk was fabulous. The team have designed a tour that encompasses a bit of everything- coastal walks, bush walks, lagoon adventures and more. The scenery was spectacular. Our guide, Jason was a wealth of information, experience and patience. Our accomodation was incredible and all our meals and snacks were delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip- thanks to Cam, Tess and Jason.Written 4 November 2023
Pambula Attractions Information
|Tuesday 9:49 pm|