4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
What travellers are saying
- The walk along the Merimbula Boardwalk is beautiful. Parts of the boardwalk go over the water and the water level depends on the tide. The walk along the estuary is very peaceful with bird life and beautiful scenery. There are no railings on the boardwalk and it is wide enough to allow people to pass each other.Written 4 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely walk not too strenuous some steps good viewing platform for photos well signed. And other pause spots for views of coastline. Whales to be seen if you're lucky in the right seasonWritten 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place for either a short of longer walk that hugs the coast. Opportunities to see bird lift, native plants & scenic photo shots. Take the walk up to Bar Beach - a favorite for families, surfies & kayakers; its well worth the visit. Has a kiosk with plenty of spots to sit & enjoy the scenery.Written 22 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Take one old scruffy, shaggy-haired, ratty bearded Bloke. Add the Missus nagging about how scuffy he looks. So when she ducks into town to do "bargain shopping" , all a bloke has to do is wander along the Lakeside walk in Merimbula and stop on at Elite Cuts Barber Shop.
Fair dinkum the service is friendly, and the wait isn't too long before you find yourself in expert hands of the crew at Elite Cuts. They're all good, but if you happen the get the young Fella "Claude" ... well he's a magician.
Turned an old Santa look-alike into George Cluney look-alike.
Thanks Claude best haircut ever👏
Dave PWritten 3 January 2024
Frequently Asked Questions about Merimbula
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Merimbula:See more sights & landmarks in Merimbula on Tripadvisor