6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This place was best horse riding ive been to Jeff & gale great people i wish Jeff would start horse riding again i had amazing unforgetable times at this place 😥😢Written 21 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an amazing experience here. We came to see the wombats and kangaroos and were not disappointed.
Walk around the fields and river area past the parking about an hour before dark and you’ll be greeted with loads of wombats and kangaroos!
You’ll see loads of wombat burrows along the river so look around and you should see them once they come out for the evening!Written 29 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything was perfect, Nick and the other guys were so nice. I really recommend this, we had such a great time with all my friends. We’ll be back.Written 3 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Billy's passion, local knowledge and expertise are exceptional, he took great care of us to ensure we enjoyed our Bridge to Bendeela experience. We all had a leisurely, fun paddle & enjoyed the tranquility as well as searching for wildlife. I definitely recommend getting the 'wet bags' as a precaution especially if you are taking phones etc along. Billy welcomed us warmly, gave great instruction prior to us embarking on our paddle & was there waiting for us at the end to bring us and the kayaks back to base.Written 22 November 2023
- I participated in the Highland Valley Forage on 24 Oct 20; a 9.5 km hike with 10 course degustation. It was my first Wildfest event and it exceeded my expectations. Even the unpredictable rain showers couldn’t dampen our spirits. It was well organised, amazingly catered and the Three Views Track Walk was exceptional! We were given a calico backpack, full menu and a wine glass (glass not acrylic) with neck lanyard to aid our experience. Everyone who participated in the event from Wildfest staff to chefs we’re welcoming, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The food and matching wines were 5 star quality and I liked that it highlighted local produce, regional wines and district restaurant chefs and caterers. I immediately signed up to their mailing list and have booked in for another event.Written 28 October 2020
- We did the 2 winery trip and what a great day we had. Down the mountains on the trike with Mike - fantastic and safe driver. He is very knowledgeable about the area and fills you in all the way. The wineries were great but honestly just going through the mountains was just the best. You’re in safe hands for a fun day out!Written 9 May 2021