Bodies of Water • National Parks
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Had an amazing experience here. We came to see the wombats and kangaroos and were not disappointed.
Walk around the fields and river area past the parking about an hour before dark and you’ll be greeted with loads of wombats and kangaroos!
You’ll see loads of wombat burrows along the river so look around and you should see them once they come out for the evening!Written 29 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Impressive to see trucks driving on the bridge. It's a quick stop to appreciate the beauty of this design, so check various angles.Written 31 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Breath taking. Been coming to Kangaroo Valley for many years and only just come out to Tallowa Dam.
Well worth the trip. Hire a canoe or bring your own. Feels like your in a different world.
No phone reception but clean public toilets.Written 7 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a nice walk the through the trees. Kids enjoyed it cafe and picnic area. You need to book a day or 3 ahead if you want to do the zip line thoughWritten 30 September 2018
- Quirky shop full of interesting things from clothes, soap, hats, jewellery, cards, allsorts of items.
Really helpful staff. My son purchased a "grandpa hat" and I visited the following month to get a larger version for my husband for his Christmas present and the lady offered a return if it was the wrong size... fantastic service..... husband loved it!Written 20 January 2021