7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This place was best horse riding ive been to Jeff & gale great people i wish Jeff would start horse riding again i had amazing unforgetable times at this place 😥😢Written 21 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a nice walk the through the trees. Kids enjoyed it cafe and picnic area. You need to book a day or 3 ahead if you want to do the zip line thoughWritten 30 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We weren't interested in the golf course but we wanted somewhere quiet to stay for one night in the area. In fact we booked for a second night as we enjoyed our stay.
The fixed spacious cabins are well appointed with air conditioning, kitchen facilities, comfy bed, TV, outside decking and BBQ facilities.
There were plenty of wild kangaroos bouncing around the grounds at most times and we also saw a wombat on one of the holes.
There is a swimming pool and a giant outdoor chess board and a tennis court.
Restaurant facilities are only at the weekend and Reception is closed after 5 pm so make sure you have everything you need before settling down for the evening. Kangaroo Valley village only really has one place to eat for the first few days of the week so make sure you take some provisions with you.
Lovely spot for a retreat.Written 2 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything was perfect, Nick and the other guys were so nice. I really recommend this, we had such a great time with all my friends. We’ll be back.Written 3 October 2023
- Billy's passion, local knowledge and expertise are exceptional, he took great care of us to ensure we enjoyed our Bridge to Bendeela experience. We all had a leisurely, fun paddle & enjoyed the tranquility as well as searching for wildlife. I definitely recommend getting the 'wet bags' as a precaution especially if you are taking phones etc along. Billy welcomed us warmly, gave great instruction prior to us embarking on our paddle & was there waiting for us at the end to bring us and the kayaks back to base.Written 22 November 2023
- I participated in the Highland Valley Forage on 24 Oct 20; a 9.5 km hike with 10 course degustation. It was my first Wildfest event and it exceeded my expectations. Even the unpredictable rain showers couldn’t dampen our spirits. It was well organised, amazingly catered and the Three Views Track Walk was exceptional! We were given a calico backpack, full menu and a wine glass (glass not acrylic) with neck lanyard to aid our experience. Everyone who participated in the event from Wildfest staff to chefs we’re welcoming, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The food and matching wines were 5 star quality and I liked that it highlighted local produce, regional wines and district restaurant chefs and caterers. I immediately signed up to their mailing list and have booked in for another event.Written 28 October 2020
- We did the 2 winery trip and what a great day we had. Down the mountains on the trike with Mike - fantastic and safe driver. He is very knowledgeable about the area and fills you in all the way. The wineries were great but honestly just going through the mountains was just the best. You’re in safe hands for a fun day out!Written 9 May 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Kangaroo Valley
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in Kangaroo Valley:See more outdoor activities for children in Kangaroo Valley on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking outdoor activities in Kangaroo Valley:See more outdoor activities for groups in Kangaroo Valley on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous outdoor activities in Kangaroo Valley:See more adventurous outdoor activities in Kangaroo Valley on Tripadvisor