5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Had a great time on the cruise, the weather was fantastic with the skipper informative and funny. The boat only holds no more than 20 people and arrive early to get a good spot. The boat plays music along the trip, with a playlist very similar to my own. I think it would be good to hire as a group charterWritten 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thanks Dylan for an excellent and professional course.
I recently went for my first dive post-course and I can definitely see the improvement from incorporating the techniques we practiced over the weekend. I can see that I have plenty of room for further improvement through doing the exercises you have recommended but even if I don’t progress anymore the enjoyment I get from my dives has increased more than I could have imagined.
Thank you!!Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible! I did the 3 day open water course and loved it. I was a little nervous, but Ryan is an amazing instructor and made me feel super safe and comfortable. I can’t believe how confident I felt by the end of the course - I could trust that Ryan wouldn’t ask us to do anything we couldn’t do, and we had practiced everything so much before we got out on the boat that by the end of day 1 my nerves had completely disappeared. Also, I am a very cold person but they found me a perfectly fitting wetsuit and a vest with a hood which kept me cosy the whole time. The location and marine life is stunning as well :) I would 100% recommend this company to anyone who wants to get in the water with the most lovely and passionate crew you could ask forWritten 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent a very relaxing 2 hours on the Hidden Secrets Cruise. Bonus for us was being up close to dolphins, especially seeing a mother and her calf. The cruise took us past Callala Beach and Bay, Hare Bay, Long Beach, Honeymoon Bay, Silica Beach. At each place we were given interesting facts on the area. We also were able to get a good viewing of Point Perpendicular, as on the day the sea was calm. Being curious passengers, we would have liked to have more information especially connected to the Indigenous history of the area. Some of this was mentioned but feel there could have been more. All in all a most relaxing enjoyable time was had in Jervis Bay.Written 19 February 2022
- A lovely, relaxing, afternoon on the waters of Jervis Bay. Just cruising past secluded beaches on the way to Point Perpendicular was amazing. Seeing Dolphins "Dancing" in the water was a bonus. The Captain and Deckhands, Anthony, Paula and Cloe were on the lookout for anyone distressed . They also had a good commentary. I enjoyed the entire experience, scenery, atmosphere and the only possible way of improving it would be a complimentary non alcoholic drink like tea or coffee or juice at some point of the cruise. I was on the water for 2.5.hours and in need of refreshment upon my return. Perhaps at time of booking, advise what one needs if conditions turn sour. e.g wet weather jacket, thermos of coffee etc. Thanks for a wonderful time. The cruise added a third dimension to my stay on the Sth Coast.Written 19 December 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Huskisson
- These are the best places for kid-friendly dolphin & whale watching in Huskisson:See more dolphin & whale watching for children in Huskisson on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking dolphin & whale watching in Huskisson:See more dolphin & whale watching for couples in Huskisson on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking dolphin & whale watching in Huskisson:See more dolphin & whale watching for groups in Huskisson on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly dolphin & whale watching in Huskisson:See more budget-friendly dolphin & whale watching in Huskisson on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous dolphin & whale watching in Huskisson:See more adventurous dolphin & whale watching in Huskisson on Tripadvisor