Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This a really popular park for families that is close to the centre of Huskisson, with very good toilet and picnicking facilities, including shelters and BBQs. Focus is on the adjoining lagoon; with its clean sand and shallow water it is a haven for young children and their parents. For the more adventurous there is a rock platform to explore and Huskisson Beach is just around the corner. For the really adventurous there is even a bridge to jump off (into the creek).Written 21 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a small museum with lots of surprises. Many pieces have been collected from different periods of naval and maritime history. We visited to view the bell from the Sabroan on which my grandfather was interned when it was a "reform school" for wayward lads. Nice to see a link to some family history. The ferry restoration is also worth a tour.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited whilst over from the uk. What a find!! Great beers - sampled all of them, with a food caravan on site doing fab (but limited) food. Live music playing. And all this on a Sunday afternoon. Beer selection was good, with a dark IPA something I hadn't tried before. The tropical IPA and pale ale also deserve a mention - all good. Keep doing what you're doing guys.Written 8 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked past the White Sand Park sign several times a day. For a long time, I thought it was just a beautiful park in a beautiful location with well-maintained amenities, but once I turned to one of the trails, I realized that this place had more to offer. The Holyday Heaven White Sand Holiday Park Campsite has cabins, playgrounds, kitchen BBQ facilities, and those who prefer to sleep in their tent or RV; it offers camper/caravan / RV sites at its disposal. Every time I walked past the park, countless children hung, climbing the ‘spiderman’ climbing trapeze, and those who favored the lawn had picnics on the plaids set in the grass instead of the tables. The white sand beach steps away, and there is also a spotless, tidy toilet for your convenience. Can photograph breathtaking sunrises from the shore if you catch a good day. With cafes and restaurants just a step away from the park, do not miss this place when visiting Huskisson.Written 16 May 2021
- I mean, for an industrial area. Surprised there's two breweries in this industrial area but Flaming Galah beats Jervis Bay, plus they have a nice place in Sydney now. The beer's a bit sickly sweet, seemed strange, but drinkable (and much better than Jervis Bay). Expensive for an individual area, or compared to Sydney breweries, but now that I've been to the new place on Broadway in Sydney, it's good value as a pub for that area.Written 8 September 2023
- Such a great place for everyone, close to town and just great views. There is a smaller pool near by for children certainly will visit againWritten 26 March 2023
- Located in the same building as the Maritime museum, it is tucked around the corner and not that obvious unless you are visiting the museum. Ask at the Museum reception and they will point it out. The guy there easily was able to help with our inquiries.Written 1 May 2019
- A great family outing particularly on a rainy day. Great management and customer service even though they were very busyWritten 7 October 2022
- What a great massage, my husband and I had a couple massage and it was fantastic highly recommend them if we didn't leave in Sydney I would be there a lot.Written 25 May 2022
- Asian menu, all the favorites.
Food is cooked and served fast.
Food was tasty.
Drinks at the bar
Big friendly club, quiet compared to the rest of town.Written 21 January 2023
- Lovely ride, the captain was very nice and spent time answering the kid's questions and showing them how the ferry works.
They loved it.Written 16 October 2023
- Beyond all expectations. Just spectacular. The tour guide Dane is amazing. Very skilled and knowledgeable.A spectacular experience. Felt extremely safe with Dane our guide. Very skilled and knowledgeable about Jervis Bay and marine life.Written 23 November 2023
- The succulent wreath workshop was thoroughly enjoyable. Sharon was very knowledgeable . All our supplies were provided and at the end of the day we took home a completed wreath. Highly recommend.Written 13 December 2019
- Did a 2hr kayaking lesson with Bart who was great. Can highly recommend a lesson as Bart made the lesson enjoyable and I leant a lot about kayaking.Written 25 November 2023
- Always helpful & friendly staff, great range of surf products available with all the leading brands.Written 9 November 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Huskisson
Huskisson Attractions Information
|Thursday 12:44 am|