Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Coffee and scones are fantastic. Beautiful set up with vineyards growing berries. Lots of jams and chutneys to choose fromWritten 9 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great little bridge with the stop and photo opportunity. Facts about the bridge located beside the bridge such as it’s made without mortar or cement!Written 12 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was slightly more casual than we expected, being given a buzzer to collect our food order, but this did not make it less enjoyable. The location is really nice, looking over the vineyard, and the tuna poke bowl that we were served here was very very good.Written 28 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- stayed at Swansea chalet Park in a cabin on the beach amazing views devils door winery is a must seeWritten 27 November 2023
- A few rooms of historic memorabilia local to the region. Quite interesting to get a feel for the history of local families and the development of the area.Written 5 November 2022
- Well they say it’s a hidden gem and it totally is. Walked into the local IGA and was drawn into the store which is attached. It has everything you need or don’t need, from thimbles to beanies, socks and jocks and anything hardware. Worth exploring and buying things you may never need but must have!!Written 12 March 2023
- A well built modern jetty and boat ramp - although the locals launching their boat thought the new jetty had brought in lots of sand that made the boat launching area too shallow.Written 16 September 2022
- The Cressy Beach Conservation Area is approx., 2.5km North of Spikey Bridge and the Spiker Beach Conservation Area. We both agreed that is a much more attractive beach than Spikey. There is a small picnic table nearby and a walking track to the beach. The beach stretches for some 500m of golden sand before meeting the rocky headlands at either end. A very nice beach to walk on, gentle waves lapping the shoreline on the day and fantastic views along the coastline.Written 4 May 2022
- All Saints dates to 1871, built in the Gothic Revival style and replacing the previous church at Waterloo Point which was abandoned as unsafe in 1868. Construction is from local roughly coursed fieldstone with dressed sandstone trimmings to buttresses and gable copings. The small belltower is atop the end gable and beneath a beautiful stained glass window in five sections each inbuilt with mullion and Gothic style arch. The entire window is surrounded by dressed sandstone with brick course to the top.Written 7 May 2022
- What a fantastic way to spend a day. We rode to 3 different vineyards with Sally and it was such a great way to get exercise as well as sample the different wines on offer. The bikes are in excellent condition and the tour is run very professionally. Sally was very informative as we rode along and John, her husband, was close by in the car in case any assistance was needed. We ended the day with lunch at the final vineyard and Mel's Kitchen was the perfect way to finish up.
We would highly recommend this as a great activity to do here.Written 28 March 2022