8 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The lookout provides just stunning view - we did the walk down to Wineglass Bay early in the morning and followed through to Hazard Bay and back to the parking along the coast line/through the bush forest. The tour was very good to walk and very well marked - just an excellent experience.Written 2 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A world class attraction, easily accessible and walks for those of all fitness levels. This trip we did the lookout and Wineglass Bay Beach, Hazards Beach circuit. There are some reasonable climbs but the views from the lookout, beaches themselves, the walk across the Isthmus track and the lagoons are all fantastic. This is about a 12km walk with 500m (roughly) of climbing over the course, but totally worth it. Most of the walk is pretty easy and tracks are well formed. We completed in about 3 1/2 hours with a few stops.
Somewhere that will keep bringing us backWritten 5 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely delicious oysters!!
Tried both the natural ones, the Tasmanian flavored ones and the steamed ones with asian flavor, all top notch!!
However, way too expensive!! At 3$ each is seems really exaggerated considering they culture them next by and there’s no service (the clients do everything)
Too sad, as if not, we’ve been there twice a day;)Written 20 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the overnight sea kayaking and camping trip. It was awesome! A fantastic experience. We saw stingrays, dolphins and lots of bird life, swam in Wineglass Bay and enjoyed sunset drinks at our beachside camp - perfect!Written 14 January 2020
- What a fantastic experience with Bernie and Andy as our guides! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an absolute fun experience. Andy gave some historic and local history along the way, wildlife and great cuppa coffee and a brownie when we hit the Southern Friendly beaches. Thanks guys, it was awesomeWritten 24 November 2023
- Very informative cruise with plenty to see. The head honcho of the organisation was skipper for this cruise so the commentary contained some personal insights which were great fun. We were lucky to see dolphins, seals, whales and a sea eagle as well as the spectacular coast of the Freycinet Peninsula.
We were booked on the lower deck which had the advantage of external access to the front of the vessel. The only downside was the bento-box lunch which didn't really match the quality of the rest of the offering. That's the only reason for my 4* rating (yes - I know - a bit mean but I do try to reserve 5*s for something that's really really excellent).Written 9 December 2023
- Roshan was our guide and made the day really enjoyable.
Food at Devils Corner was amazing as were all the wineries we visited. Ended with a cheese platter at Craigie Knowe.
Fantastic tourWritten 7 December 2023
- A great way to get a different perspective on this stunning landscape for our family of 4. Steve showed us unique wildlife - sea eagles and seals were the highlight. Followed by some fun fishing - Steve provided all the gear and bait and we caught and released a good variety. We had a lovely time.Written 20 April 2023