Points of Interest & Landmarks
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I nearly bailed on this hike after hearing about how challenging it was and if it had rained “don’t attempt” due to how slippery it would be…. Well it had rained so we had to wait an extra day to do the climb so the rock face had time to dry out! As it was smooth & quite steep with no grip! We set off at 5am to get the best sunrise view from the top. Make sure you have a headlamp or torch!! As it was nearly 1.5 hours of darkness! You “definitely” need great hiking shoes with good grip, don’t even attempt in gym shoes! (That would be madness). I regretted not wearing grippy gloves! We had amazing weather…. It was warm and even at the top it was still with no breeze, apparently this is rare!
The views from the top were breathtaking…. Magical …. We could had stayed up there for aging admiring the view! The climb down was faster & easier than I thought.
Biggest tip!!!! Definitely don’t climb if wet or rain is forecast!!!! It would be extremely dangerous!!!!Written 6 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a fantastic experience with Bernie and Andy as our guides! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an absolute fun experience. Andy gave some historic and local history along the way, wildlife and great cuppa coffee and a brownie when we hit the Southern Friendly beaches. Thanks guys, it was awesomeWritten 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the overnight sea kayaking and camping trip. It was awesome! A fantastic experience. We saw stingrays, dolphins and lots of bird life, swam in Wineglass Bay and enjoyed sunset drinks at our beachside camp - perfect!Written 14 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We wanted to see Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay like all the photos we see (from up above) so this is what we did. It was sensational, loved every minute of it. Having the window open was exhilarating. Once in a lifetime. Mahmoud was a total star; experienced, knowledgeable and most importantly safe. Take off and landing couldn’t have been more smoother. Do yourself a favour, spoil yourself and/or a loved one (like I did, Xmas gift to my partner) and fly.Written 21 March 2023