National Parks • Nature & Wildlife Areas
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A world class attraction, easily accessible and walks for those of all fitness levels. This trip we did the lookout and Wineglass Bay Beach, Hazards Beach circuit. There are some reasonable climbs but the views from the lookout, beaches themselves, the walk across the Isthmus track and the lagoons are all fantastic. This is about a 12km walk with 500m (roughly) of climbing over the course, but totally worth it. Most of the walk is pretty easy and tracks are well formed. We completed in about 3 1/2 hours with a few stops.
Somewhere that will keep bringing us backWritten 5 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pretty and unspoiled with pristine white beaches and rocky headlands. Only did a day trip in, but it’s well set up for camping so May do this next trip worth visitingWritten 5 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stayed at a beautiful accommodation overlooking Richardsons Beach, took a relaxing walk from the Bay over to the Freycinet Lodge for dinner and drinks.
It was a perfect night and a perfect walk across the sands of the beach picking up shells on our way, would be great for the kidsWritten 11 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Coles Bay
- These experiences are best for nature & wildlife areas in Coles Bay:
- Wineglass Bay & Freycinet NP Full Day Tour from Hobart via Richmond Village
- Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park Active Day Trip from Hobart
- 5-Day Best of Tasmania Tour from Hobart
- Wineglass Bay Explorer Active Day Trip from Launceston
- BIG 3 Tasmania - Hobart to Launceston 3 Day Active Adventure
- These places are best for nature & wildlife areas in Coles Bay:See more nature & wildlife areas in Coles Bay on Tripadvisor