Tours near Beauty Point
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This place is just so good. It's a must to see these little creatures of our Oceans and how they are being protected and looked after by this incredible place with their excellent staff.Written 26 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They are such cute, but they are also deadly. If the male is confronted with danger, it has a gland that strikes and emits a poison.
If I hadn't visited the excellent place, I wouldn't have known about this potential danger. I also would not have been able to sit amoungst our cute Echidnas.
Both staff, exhibits, and knowledge of these 2 pieces of information and fabulous places at Besuty Point Tasmania are a must to see when in this area.Written 26 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were aware that there was nothing left of the settlement, but still wanted to visit because of the historical value attached. The walk is really nice to do, very pleasant and a nice way to spend about 30mins or so. Good signs there to explain what used to be there and as mentioned the walk is really nice to do, not long and easy to do.Written 26 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just down from Seahorse World, this marina sits in front of the Beauty Point Waterfront Hotel and its jetty
Worth a stopWritten 30 July 2021
- Beauty Point like it's name is an exceptional part of the coast... Not too far from Seahorse World and Platypus House is this lovely foreshore. There is a children's playground there and a fantastic undercover picnic area- this is actually quite large. You could probably have an event in there like a children's birthday party... or well... any birthday party.
The views are lovely... and it's right on the edge of the water.Written 15 February 2021
- Merylyn's shop is not huge, but she has managed to cram it with some very interesting stuff. Bring your dog to Beauty Point ? No problem at HeritageWritten 5 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Beauty Point
- The best outdoor activities in Beauty Point according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Beauty Point on Tripadvisor