- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Love the wine and the tasting experience. One of the few wineries around that was open mid week without booking. Definitely recommend it.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a must do/see if you are in the area! We had visited the smaller shop in Montville but it pales in comparison to what they have here. The variety of Wines, liqueurs an Spirits is really remarkable!
Of course you can't visit without sampling some of the products. The fruit and spice flavours are nice, I especially like the chocolate liqueurs.
The staff were very friendly and helpful despite being there on a very busy weekend.
I like some of the quirky names of the products like their Dragon's line (Dragon's blood, Dragon Piss etc..) although I believe those are somewhat spicy and wouldn't be my taste.
Take your time looking around and be prepared to have your taste buds tantalized, you will be glad you did.Written 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best reds on the Granite Belt. Grant the wine maker, a retired chemical engineer, is meticulous. Premium wines so don't be put off by the price.Written 19 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mary and Tony were amazing hosts, very knowledgeable and obviously very experienced wine makers and tasters…we learnt a lot and enjoyed the wine tasting :-)Written 1 July 2022
- This was the total winery experience package. Excellent wines and grey info for tasting. Beautiful location with lovely view. Amazing Mediterranean cafe with awesome menu. Staff were all lovely. Truly my favourite winery experienceWritten 16 July 2022
- Was planning to visit the cheese factory but it was too crowded, so glad we made the detour here, great selection of 6 wines to try, sangiovese and a french variety mourvedre were keepers! Very knowledgeable guy so passionate about food/wine match, and working the land...Written 18 July 2020
- Wine tasting, included with our package, was very professional and the wines provided something for everyone.Written 31 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Stanthorpe
- These are the best places for groups seeking wineries & vineyards in Stanthorpe:See more wineries & vineyards for groups in Stanthorpe on Tripadvisor