4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely loved this place. So different to your winery experiences. Go in there and try them all. You can taste 4 then sales are expected, and fair enough.
Don't go by the bottle label. Listen to your host and learn all about pairing even though if I like it I drink it but it all made perfect sense.
As the driver I didn't taste all 11 but mainly because if I asked what you could possibly liken it to, I 100% knew I wouldn't enjoy it. EG like a Pinot Noir. You will be surprised in your mind what you thought you would like to what you will actually enjoy.
I am not a chocolate person and was something I'm sure I wouldn't like let alone purchase. We bought 12 bottles between 4 of us and opted for postage which is really reasonable.Written 12 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small market but good selection of fresh produce. Friendly stall holders and a relaxed vibe. Enjoyed a great coffee that used local beans.Written 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A terrific country course , 18 holes with a simple but perfectly adequate clubhouse
And great value to play here
I really enjoyed itWritten 3 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Del was recommended to us by a local and he did not disappoint. Despite inclement weather, he took a lot of care to successfully seek out some of our target species. His knowledge of the area and the plants and wildlife, as well as their specific behaviours was impressive. Would recommend to others. Thank you DelWritten 25 September 2023