9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We visited the Peter Jarver gallery by chance and were not disappointed . The landscape photography on show was stunning, enough for us to purchase one. The best landscape photography we have had the pleasure of viewing, thank you Peter Jarver ! The depth and detail of the photos are stunning .
We cannot wait to have one of Peters works on our living room wall for years of pleasurable viewing .Written 12 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plethora of beauty, numerous artists. I later learned of a downtown gallery, but this was a find after arriving on the SkyRail.Written 2 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came across this gem when strolling through Kuranda. I was impressed by the standard of art in there. The glass jewellery by Catherine Harvey was exquisite. I found a lovely little piece of Encaustic art by Lieselotte Edwards to add to my collection at home. I’m so glad I got to spend some time here.Written 16 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Didi’s art is unique in its style and subjects. If you are a collector then absolutely worth a look. So many pieces there I can see hanging on my walls! Also Didi herself is there so it’s nice to have a chat with the artist about her work.Written 20 March 2021
- Wow, this is one of the best ceramic, glass, art and jewellery galleries we have visited in Australia. The prices are incredibly reasonable and all the pieces are beautifully made in Australia. The owner Jon is a delight, so knowledgeable and welcoming. We had to drag ourselves away after several purchases, which were beautifully wrapped for us.
My husband and I owned a larger contemporary mixed media gallery in the UK, so it made it even more special to find such a wonderful place that everyone can afford. Believe me they are few and far between.Written 13 August 2023
- Amazing, captivating, and the artist will probably be in residence. Talk to the artist about the incredible range of his work, which is truly unique.Written 7 March 2020
- My family and I stumbled on this, and we discovered the Kuranda Museum here was well, which was very interesting. My 4 and 3 year olds loved the old fossils and artefacts. You can't miss the Allosaurus perched outside. A great find!Written 18 October 2021
- I purchased a print by artist Melanie Hava from this store and oh my its stunning. Such a wonderful gallery. Thank you Terra Nova Gallery.Written 29 October 2020