Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Different experience but only way to Daintree National Park. Paid $45 on arrival for return ticket, quick and efficient - cash or card. Long hours 5 am - midnight. Crocodle country.Written 22 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the beat place I've ever stayed in. The rooms are in the treetops. It's quiet, peaceful and lush grounds. It used to be a zoo, so the owners have great stories to tell. There's still a whole Avery of birds and a kangaroo that visits everytime u go into the grounds.
Might be only good for kids for 1 night away as there's not much to do at the location. But u can use it like a base, we did Port douglas one day, daintree sky walk and ferry, croc tour, mossman gorge, Atherton tablelands. Coming back to a pool every night was fab!
Breakfast is fabulous, hearty and the owners will help with everything!
U can only book thru booking.com
This is glamour accommodation, large Lush towels, high thread count sheets, fly screens, massive ensuite with rainforest shower.
No kitchen facilities, but just eat in Mossman, Pt Douglas, daintree pub only open some nights.
You can't beat this place!Written 1 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very challenging walk. By All-trails it is 7.8km. I am an older but quite fit female hiker, and it took me 4h45. I only stopped a few moments to take water, no longer breaks. A younger couple over took me, and probably did the whole walk in 4h. Some stretches are near vertical ascent using tree roots and rocks, which I found fun, but my husband hated it. No ropes seen. But you are walking in a true rainforest.
Well marked path, I only strayed off one time, and the trail app got me back on the right path very fast.
Mist rolled in towards the top, for warning that their would be no view to be seen this day. Lucky, I would say the journey was interesting enough. Then light warm rains started, making it slippery.
I sprayed my feet with Bushmans and then also my socks and shoes, and had no leeches attaching, but I did brush a few off. All the other people had leeches on their feet.Written 15 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My visit was because of other reviews and a personal interest in beads. I was not disappointed Liz has a fine selection of beads she has handmade. My personal sustainable favourite was a set of beads that she makes using the glass wine bottle of her favourite wine.
A must visit for the jewellery alone!Written 15 July 2019
- Great spot we were the only people there. However there is a gate which requires a pin number from a ticket that you have to pre purchase which we didn't know. Lovely and peaceful one you get in.Written 29 September 2019
- Stopped here for a few minutes to take photos. Really beautiful scenery. Brought the tea from a local attraction. Tastes incredible.Written 22 April 2019
- They seemed understaffed the evening we ate there but all the properties in this area have been affected by the downturn in tourism due to the pandemic. It was great to be there and give them some support.
We shared a pizza which wax very good and in spite of the low staffing level, it was delivered quickly - and with a smile.Written 27 May 2022
- We did the one hour cruise and it was such an amazing experience. We saw numerous crocs and David was an excellent host and guide. Very friendly, personable, and knowledgeable. We are so glad we added this to our trip, it was certainly a highlight for us.Written 22 November 2023
- Wonderful experience. So relaxing and the service was 5 star. Would highly recommend as a couples getaway or even just a day to spoil yourself.Written 22 January 2019
- We went on an evening cruise in mid-October and enjoyed every minute. Our guide was excellent in all respects. He was extremely knowledgeable of all the flora and fauna in the area and knew where to find the best available specimens. While there was a scarcity of wildlife at the time of our visit (bad luck), we were still able to see a good variety of reptiles and birds. We have several excellent photos to prove it. We highly recommend this tour, especially for the dedicated birder.Written 22 October 2023
- Great staff and amenities. We had a good commentary and the guides knowledge of the area and the resident crocodiles was passionate.Written 24 November 2023
- Aaron was perfect guide and took us to some wonderful places and showed us some fascinating things. Thoroughly recommended!Written 2 December 2023
- Wonderful experience, very knowledgeable guides. Learnt so much about the area. Would highly recommend this cruise to everyoneWritten 10 November 2023
- Unfortunately, the 'artists' concerned are not artistically able. This resulted in their garden being more interesting than their shop. One or two of the necklaces were very pretty but that was about it.Written 13 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Daintree
- The best outdoor activities in Daintree according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Daintree on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Daintree according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Daintree Rainforest,Cape Tribulation,Mossman Gorge Small-Group from Port Douglas
- Daintree Discovery Tours - Full Day Daintree Rainforest Tour
- Daintree Ancient Giants Easy Rainforest Hike, Beach, Swim & Lunch
- Private Cape Tribulation & Mossman Gorge Day Tour
- Daintree and Cape Tribulation Full Day Guided Tour
- The most popular things to do in Daintree with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Solar Whisper Wildlife and Crocodile Cruises on the Daintree river
- Walkabout Cultural Adventures
- Daintree River Wild Watch
- Daintree Boatman Wildlife Cruises
- Bruce Belcher’s Daintree River Cruises
Daintree Attractions Information
|Wednesday 5:34 pm|