8 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Booked 1hr mineral spa bathing experience for my partner and I.
Staff very welcoming
Towel, robe showers included
Choice of cold plunge pool, steam room x 2 saunas and x 2 spas
Tea and water provided
Overall lovely experienceWritten 26 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked in for the 90 minute spa experience.
We arrived the staff were so friendly ! And helped us with everything which was great! Even a little tour. Only down side I would have to say was the uni sex toilets it's not pleasant 😒 sharing with males made me little uncomfortable. Than a male staff member would come and check up on you when your time is up I didn't like that as I felt he was pushing us out for the next people. But overall the experience was lovely super relaxing 😌Written 15 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Exceptional. I am extremely impressed. My wax experience was painless with brilliant attention to detail. Customer service was friendly & attentive. I am now a recurring customer and couldn’t be happier. Pricing is great & the atmosphere was calming, smelt divine & immaculately clean. One of my favourite parts was the waxing bed itself. I’m a rather voluptuous woman and this was the first time I felt secure with the slightly wider bed. Looking forward to my facial now.
Cannot express my gratitude to the team. Thanks.Written 30 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible deep tissue massage! Hubbie and I both thought our therapists (Julietta and Alan) were excellent, very talented and experienced.
Quaint little house/shop - don’t judge a book by its cover as the treatment was one of the best I’ve ever experienced.Written 12 June 2022
- My partner and I booked a couples escape and it was fantastic. I found it a bit pricey (AUD$830 for the couple), but the quality of the service was great: the private pools, a small snack, the private bath and then the massage!
The 'lunch' (small snack) was ok, I expected more, but the massage therapists were great and we were always well taken care of all throughout the day.Written 25 June 2019
- Margarita was so lovely to deal with, she went out of her way on very short notice to try and fit my mum and myself in for a full top to toe massage on Saturday 8th May. Both massage therapist were very professional and we left feeling great and absolutely relaxed. I would recommend Golden Springs Wellbeing and I would go back again.Written 12 May 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Hepburn Springs
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Hepburn Springs:See more spas & wellness for couples in Hepburn Springs on Tripadvisor