3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
What travellers are saying
- The Taylors Cellar Door was above exceptional. We didn't get the name of the blonde lady that looked after us but she was very professional, and very friendly. Of course the tasting was above expectation. Taylors is the best. Recommended to all.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Grosset makes some of the best dry Riesling outside of Germany, Austria, and Alsace. At 17 years old, the 2006 Watervale Riesling is perfectly aged and as complex as some of the finest German GG’s. But what’s wonderful about Grosset for wine collectors is that as serious as the wines are, they are not prohibitively expensive. And this is indicative of what makes Jeffrey Grosset and his wines so special: he makes world-class wines without an ego. During our amazing visit with Kim, we got the clear sense of Grosset’s commitment to “hand-made” wines, from certified organic farming, including their own highly technical organic composting process, to bottling on their own bottling line, in spite of being a tiny winery, so they can personally manage every step of the winemaking process from vine to bottle. Thank you, Kim, Jeff, and Steph, for the amazing visit, and the incredible wines, year after year.Written 1 January 2024This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So glad we stopped in here! Wine tasting is $10, which was generous and came off with our purchase of wine. The lady taking us through our wines was absolutely lovely and great to chat to, and I was stoked to find two new grape varietals I’ve never seen before. They an extensive and diverse wine menu, and you can get cheese/nibbles platters to have with your wine. Can’t understand why this place hasn’t got more reviews.Written 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Auburn
- These places are best for wineries & vineyards in Auburn:See more wineries & vineyards in Auburn on Tripadvisor