Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The Taylors Cellar Door was above exceptional. We didn't get the name of the blonde lady that looked after us but she was very professional, and very friendly. Of course the tasting was above expectation. Taylors is the best. Recommended to all.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rocked up here unannounced late on a Wednesday afternoon, the only ones there. Our host was generous with his time and helpful advice for other places to see and visit while in the Valley, including other Cellar Doors. High knowledge of his product. Sadly, Grosset was sold out of a lot of their best wines which we can’t blame them for. This was our first Cellar Door visit in Clare. It wasn’t the best or most impressive, but it certainly got the trip off to a good start.Written 18 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Aim for sunset to take full advantage of the lookout. Be delighted by an abundance of deer roaming through the bush with the kangaroos. More signage would be appreciated - it took a few wrong turns before finding the Sevenhill Hotel.Written 22 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So glad we stopped in here! Wine tasting is $10, which was generous and came off with our purchase of wine. The lady taking us through our wines was absolutely lovely and great to chat to, and I was stoked to find two new grape varietals I’ve never seen before. They an extensive and diverse wine menu, and you can get cheese/nibbles platters to have with your wine. Can’t understand why this place hasn’t got more reviews.Written 24 June 2022
- Had a really enjoyable walk around the historic town of Auburn. Some classic old buildings. Was surprised to learn about C J Dennis. It’s also the start of the Riesling trail. The Rising Sun hotel looked interesting but it was to early to visitWritten 2 May 2022
- This place is just a a wonderful piece of old Australian architecture first completed in 1860. There is a heritage here you just know is full of stories. Worth popping in for a browse of the museum, I'll be honest, there's not a lot to see but what is there is charming and helps you to soak up a bygone era. There's a little Devonshire tea & lunch set up too if you'd like a cuppa and a bite to eat during your explorations of the region.Written 2 August 2015
- So charming! Gorgeous setting, gorgeous interaction with the cellar door manager and gorgeous wines. The ‘hits’ were the semillon and the Cordon Cut dessert wine. A very very professional tasting experience and our order turned up in Adelaide, beautifully presented, only a couple of days later. Would highly recommend.Written 30 October 2022
We had a coffee latte and scones. Was a beautiful place to visit with a lot of things to do. Sat outside and enjoyed the gum trees and the weather was lovelyWritten 3 June 2021
- i thought i would do a bit of wine tasting ONLY, i have enough wine at home, so just a tasting that's the rule
Broke the rule , really nice wines, the lady who hosted us knew her wines
after an enjoyable tasting, we bought a case(i would have bought more)
looking forward to drinking them a leisureWritten 7 May 2023
Auburn Attractions Information
|Sunday 6:16 pm|