5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We called in to Redcliffe, heading north from Brisbane and found this unexpected treasure, thanks to TripAdvisor.
The Bee Gees were part of my teenage soundtrack and I really loved this tribute to them.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The first day of the school holidays,24° and the place was mostly quiet. Beautiful spot to just sit and relax in the Sun. Changing room/toilets,close the the shops and ice cream parlor.
Great for teens,families or couples to stop and rest after a walk along the kilometers of coastal walks.Written 25 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovelyish beach, not amazing little waves but can be quite rocky! but pretty! Park is great have a jumping pillow, basketball hoop, playground (small more for lil ones), wide paths for scootering or bike rididng, beach right there, plenty to explore (make sure you check the bottom of the pine trees), and the most amazing trees to climb!!!!Written 8 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great place for kids and adults alike - natural salt water lagoon - safe place to cool off in the eveningWritten 21 June 2023
- The best activity during our trip. Captain was so knowledgeable and respectful of the whales. We saw loads of these majestic animals. A memento for ever. Thanks for a lovely experienceWritten 23 September 2023