3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We called in to Redcliffe, heading north from Brisbane and found this unexpected treasure, thanks to TripAdvisor.
The Bee Gees were part of my teenage soundtrack and I really loved this tribute to them.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff here could not be more helpful even to pointing out and explaining directions - there are lots of brochures detailing many of the attractions in the area - you can find it at the start pierWritten 21 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there almost by accident for a morning walk. We weren't surprised to see people fishing but were surprised as to how they were fishing. They were throwing nets into the water and then drawing the net closed. We saw quite a few fish caught. It seemed like high tide so probably the best time of day.
The jetty also had quite a few stations for bait and/or processing fish. Nice for a walk too.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Redcliffe
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Redcliffe:See more sights & landmarks in Redcliffe on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Redcliffe:See more budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Redcliffe on Tripadvisor