Tours near Redcliffe
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We called in to Redcliffe, heading north from Brisbane and found this unexpected treasure, thanks to TripAdvisor.
The Bee Gees were part of my teenage soundtrack and I really loved this tribute to them.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The first day of the school holidays,24° and the place was mostly quiet. Beautiful spot to just sit and relax in the Sun. Changing room/toilets,close the the shops and ice cream parlor.
Great for teens,families or couples to stop and rest after a walk along the kilometers of coastal walks.Written 25 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff here could not be more helpful even to pointing out and explaining directions - there are lots of brochures detailing many of the attractions in the area - you can find it at the start pierWritten 21 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Redcliffe history well documented, Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Very interesting set-up, relaxing atmosphere.Written 23 September 2021
- Went there almost by accident for a morning walk. We weren't surprised to see people fishing but were surprised as to how they were fishing. They were throwing nets into the water and then drawing the net closed. We saw quite a few fish caught. It seemed like high tide so probably the best time of day.
The jetty also had quite a few stations for bait and/or processing fish. Nice for a walk too.Written 6 November 2022
- Lovelyish beach, not amazing little waves but can be quite rocky! but pretty! Park is great have a jumping pillow, basketball hoop, playground (small more for lil ones), wide paths for scootering or bike rididng, beach right there, plenty to explore (make sure you check the bottom of the pine trees), and the most amazing trees to climb!!!!Written 8 October 2019
- Wonderful to see local artists have a place to display their work. Paintings, pottery, jewellery and other genres on display. Some items for sale.Written 22 December 2021
- Great shop to check out local artist's works. The variety is amazing. There were some really unusual items but I loved the wire trees the most.Written 13 October 2022
- This was a great place for kids and adults alike - natural salt water lagoon - safe place to cool off in the eveningWritten 21 June 2023
- This theatre I would compare to a diamond in the rough. The shows are comparable to anything I have seen at QPAC . My friends and I have attended lots of shows and I for one would find it difficult to pick a favourite. Kudos to all involved.
DeniseWritten 30 May 2021
- Glad to see all the paintings mostly of local scenes. A lot of horses and pelicans on show. Really worth going to see it before it closes .Written 25 February 2020
- We enjoyed our walk here from the herb garden to the water area to the tropicals and the natives. Bush turkeys everywhere with ducks, bats, ibis etc.Written 16 October 2021
- Over priced and very rude service.
18 veryyyy basic holes with only a few truely under cover.
Families are only 4 people apparently.
No cleaning of equipment so take hand sanitizerWritten 6 July 2023
- The best activity during our trip. Captain was so knowledgeable and respectful of the whales. We saw loads of these majestic animals. A memento for ever. Thanks for a lovely experienceWritten 23 September 2023
- Best outdoor markets I have been to in Australia. Great location by the ocean. Plenty of shady spots to eat lunch. Lots of different food stalls and something fir everyone. And soo many stalls. Easy parking. Dog friendly.Written 2 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Redcliffe
- The best outdoor activities in Redcliffe according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Redcliffe on Tripadvisor