9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Australia's 'bush fly' Just visited Australia in Nov 2023. I visited Australia at least once a year. The 'bush' flies usually cause problem in bush areas. But now they disturb you in nearly most country side. We visited the The Nature's Window, Wave Rock, Pink Lake, Mandura Giants, Gnomes Ville, Great Ocean Road, Hutt Lagoon, etc. Nearly in every place, the flies made us difficult to stand still to take a photo. I am afraid that in the near future, if the Australian Government still take no severe measure to control the flies, they will affect the tourism industry and local people. When the flies finally need to spread to the cities, it will be too late.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice trail to the river, it's some steep climbing and you need to take some ladder climbing up and down but definitely worthwhile doing this hike (go a bit early before the heat kicks in)Written 31 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Return visit, still amazed at the scenery and views. Definitely well worth a visit, highly recommend it for everyone at any timeWritten 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our Abseiling/tour was such a brilliant day. Our guide Cole as a top bloke who shared some brilliant local knowledge with us. The misses as very nervous at the start and Cole defo help her with overcoming her fear. Would definitely recommend if in the area. 10/10Written 18 November 2023
- We can't thank Martin and Ellen enough. They were amazing in accommodating my 4 year old daughter and I. Martin was so knowledgeable, helpful and just brilliant.
We've been here for a week and been on several tours and walk etc but this was by far the best. We'll definitely be back next time 👍Written 1 December 2023
- We did the Kalbarri Flight to Monkey Mia and back to Kalbarri! It was Fantastic! We also did the boat trip which lasted 2 hours, all included! The pilot made us feel safe and was very knowledgeable! Good value for moneyWritten 23 November 2023
- Great fun with a good guide. Loved the dog who came along for the ride. Good time riding on. Each bc and in dues and good value.Written 28 July 2023
- Leticia and Randal are excellent hosts, very knowledgeable and so great at entertaining! The food was amazing and would definitely take the tour again when in Kalbarri.Written 1 October 2023
- Although it was more physically challenging than we anticipated, it was well worth it. Helen was informative, helpful and encouraging. Views, scenery and experience was awesomeWritten 18 July 2023