9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Of all the many walkways and viewpoints around Kalbarri, I'd have to say Red Bluff was my favourite. It just off the road to the left as you drive into Kalbarri from the Geraldton side and as luck would have it, it was the first thing we did when we arrived in the area, picking it almost at random from the many opportunities to turn off the road. Well, what an introduction to Kalbarri!
The red cliffs are so vibrant when set against the azure blue of the ocean and on our visit, the perfect blue of the sky.
The walkway is easy and loop along the clifftops. You get great views out to see and along the coast to Kalbarri town itself. There is plenty of parking and also quite a few info boards telling you about the flora, fauna and history of shipwrecks.
Stunning place and a sit is not inside Kalbarri National Park, it is completely free to do.Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s a big pink lake that smells bad.
It’s very photogenic and makes for a great insta post but it’s a challenge to get too down steep sand dunes with no real access.
The shore line is crusty and dirty so no white shoes!
Looks fab though and time of day is really important for ‘that’ photo otherwise the water looks blue like a normal lake…Written 21 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommend that you visit early morning or mid to late afternoon from November onwards to avoid the heat. Other than that, definitely well worth a visit.Written 23 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tide as out when went so water was down a bit but still a great place to just go for a stroll and to enjoy the spender of this river estuary.Written 3 November 2022
- Our Abseiling/tour was such a brilliant day. Our guide Cole as a top bloke who shared some brilliant local knowledge with us. The misses as very nervous at the start and Cole defo help her with overcoming her fear. Would definitely recommend if in the area. 10/10Written 18 November 2023
- Grant & Tracy run a fun, fabulous & informative cruise which is great value and a must do whilst in Kalbarri! Very highly recommended!Written 16 November 2023
- Great fun with a good guide. Loved the dog who came along for the ride. Good time riding on. Each bc and in dues and good value.Written 28 July 2023
- A trip through the bush to the bank of the Murchison River, where we saw emus and kangaroos, took our group to a delightful picnic site on the river bank .some instructions later and we were canoeing happily on the Murchison River before pulling onto the bank for a hearty breakfast. Then, back onto the water for a trip downstream to a lovely swimming hole and the waiting bus. Our guide/ driver was fantastic. We had a wonderful time.Written 21 September 2023
- Wow I cannot fault this experience, this boat is AWESOME! It had everything we needed to make the ride comfortable and enjoyable. Motor is well kept and very reliable! The cost of hire was very very good especially when you do not have to launch/retrieve, refuel or washdown the boat (we couldn't believe it). The owner was extremely informative and helpful during the briefing before we set off, showing us maps giving us good information on the conditions to expect. It is a great way to spend the day exploring. Highly recommendedWritten 12 November 2023