6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It’s a big pink lake that smells bad.
It’s very photogenic and makes for a great insta post but it’s a challenge to get too down steep sand dunes with no real access.
The shore line is crusty and dirty so no white shoes!
Looks fab though and time of day is really important for ‘that’ photo otherwise the water looks blue like a normal lake…Written 21 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommend that you visit early morning or mid to late afternoon from November onwards to avoid the heat. Other than that, definitely well worth a visit.Written 23 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our Abseiling/tour was such a brilliant day. Our guide Cole as a top bloke who shared some brilliant local knowledge with us. The misses as very nervous at the start and Cole defo help her with overcoming her fear. Would definitely recommend if in the area. 10/10Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun with a good guide. Loved the dog who came along for the ride. Good time riding on. Each bc and in dues and good value.Written 28 July 2023
- A trip through the bush to the bank of the Murchison River, where we saw emus and kangaroos, took our group to a delightful picnic site on the river bank .some instructions later and we were canoeing happily on the Murchison River before pulling onto the bank for a hearty breakfast. Then, back onto the water for a trip downstream to a lovely swimming hole and the waiting bus. Our guide/ driver was fantastic. We had a wonderful time.Written 21 September 2023
- Although it was more physically challenging than we anticipated, it was well worth it. Helen was informative, helpful and encouraging. Views, scenery and experience was awesomeWritten 18 July 2023